• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good times at the Outlet Mall.

I went up yesterday and---well the upper gate is closed and tank traps are dug.... :eeek:

Walked down the road and the same at the 180 degree corner :eeek:

:fawkdancesmiley: no pics, no evidence, don't believe it... :stirpot: if you took the effort to walk to it, you would of snapped a shot of said tank traps. almost everyone has a digi cam or camera phone now-a-days... hmmm... and you just happen to post it up on april fools... with no evidence to support your claim.... :stirpot: :corn:

Last edited:
April fools......
If the gates were locked then how would all of the big trucks be going through them? Besides, just call that gate a gate keeper for the OM. It will be easier to drive over that gate than to run the trail.:;

All this talk and no more have ventured in. Get in there and add some more pics and storys to this thread. You can do it, get in there.:D

I Heard,
It was wet & kinda muddy...lots of winching by everyone, Mauler on his lid, my front d-shaft twisted in two, shifty all wadded up in the downhil drop in from the very top, Mark (toybug) couldn't get up into the 1st bowl, Nate made it up outa the 1st bowl and then turned around, Johnathon made it through in hi s leaf sprung wrangler...it was ****ed up :redneck:[/quote]

:;

Last edited:
Bump for a great thread. Help get ya through a Drab Friday. This is pretty cool. Very first run through the OM with full reports, pics and vids. It's really entertaining to read some of the comments. Praise to The OG's who made the greatest most challenging trail of all.

-The Outlet Mall-

I know that I will not rest until we have new a trail to whoop our asses, like the OM could.:FIREdevil: