• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FABRICATOR 1

Hey FARMIT, does he have the rest of your lift kit that your truck is missing? molaugh

xjcrawler said:
Hey FARMIT, does he have the rest of your lift kit that your truck is missing? molaugh
Nice catch. Can't believe I missed that

Y'all be nice. Errbody poops.
dc162eef5aa15156b45057c3ec4772b1.jpg

Jesus ****ing christ......no wonder this place will die. Pirate lite, I think not. I am self imposing a 30 day ban on myself. I am not posting, reading or clicking on links for a month at least. Thick skin is one thing I have, but damn this is getting ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Jesus ****ing christ......no wonder this place will die. Pirate lite, I think not. I am self imposing a 30 day ban on myself. I am not posting, reading or clicking on links for a month at least. Thick skin is one thing I have, but damn this is getting ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Kel, if we don't live in a world where we can make fun of the latest trend no matter who the said trendsetter is friends with, I don't want be here

Listen... I like to party. I like to troll.

But this has been ****ed off from the beginning.
First attack a guy who is an actual fabricator and is willing to help others on the forum with good deals because he didn't reply to you fast enough
Then immediately gang banging anyone who tries to explain the situation and drop a little truth is completely different from exchanging witty banter and having a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.