• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FABRICATOR 1

86chevota said:
There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. If no one's been burnt by anyone chalk it up to a good laugh and move on. I do not believe anyone was intentionally trying to put a bad name on someone . I think someone had a few questions and thought they will come on here and try to find the answers and things got blown way out of proportion. Other than A few most took it in a joking Fashion

This^^^^^ You cannot judge by it's "author" nor can you buy it on Amazon. FABRICATOR1 might have made some people nervous with how he does business, but who on here has ever had every single transaction go the way they planned it to go? If anyone can say they have had EVERY one go their way, they are lying. I too cannot stand it when I am left hanging waiting for a response whether it be by text/email/phone call. I am currently waiting on several right now and hopefully will get answers soon or I'll be hunting a pack of puppies to kick. :****:

It's been my experience that for every person that has something good to say about you, there's someone on the opposite end. If you ask my 2 ex wives, I'm a son of a bitch. If you ask lucky #3, I'm.... ok, bad example.

Patrick Holmann thought Tyler (muddinmetal) was a motherfucker til we met him. Tyler can come off a bit abrasive on line, but he's cool as hell in person. I thought he was a funny mofo before I met him, Patrick hated his guts. Sometimes it just takes a face to face, sometimes people are going to hit it off right off the bat, and sometimes you're always gonna be a motherfucker to somebody somewhere.

My point is, some people are going to have different opinions of folks. Some good, some bad, some justified, some not. Some can base an opinion on no facts, just their online persona or in this case, a slew of texts. Yeah, a few have met the guy and thought he was a super nice dude, but to the guy who got a mixed bag of texts, he seemed super shady. That's when good friends did what they are supposed to do and took up for the guy and swayed the OP's opinion of him and he changed the original post. That's when all of this should have died and people went back to side boobs, tow rigs, and random pics. Just my .02 thumb

In this case, FABRICATOR1 has cleared the air and said his peace. No harm, no foul. In the end, if you do not like the way he does his business, don't deal with him. If you can deal with delays in order(like most vendors/sellers) to get the deals he is offering, give him a try.

In my opinion, I feel this thread is very valuable to the board as it has shown me the cohesiveness of all of you here in that you have possibly protected someone from being taken and make a seller accountable for his actions, as well as spoke up for a friend just who is just trying to make a buck. This could easily have gone either way and gotten real ugly real fast, but both parties showed up and put this issue to rest. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

I've been stupid slow at work and I been going to the Dr for my neck so this has been my entertainment for the past week.
And looks like you missed the correct use of the quote function again.

Re:

I don't remember anyone talking **** about the second chance rig? Revelation was the guy building it if I recall correctly, and knowing his good Christian nature he wouldn't be running off at the mouth like you are, so who are you?

Edit: but I do agree with most of the rest of your post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FARMIT said:
Sorry ladys Im going to update the picture of the truck finished. Im sorry I used a picture of my truck before I was finished putting in the rear lift springs. Good thing you guys don't post build pictures on this site. Funny how everyone is saying that hardline sucks and everyone on here can only talk **** and not encourage people to get better if they are not perfect. Sad thing is that most of you guys were building **** boxes when you started and everyone has to learn somewhere. All good though. I know how much **** you talked about the Second Chance Bouncer so that Is why we are not posting the New Build.
Grow the **** up with your weak ass school girl comments.

Are those Caddy wheels on your truck?

Sorry.....we(me) like to RIDE and not spend months building **** to ride 4 times a year then start another build that's damn near the same to hit the same stuff and repost the same stuff.

Site is called Hardline CRAWLERS, not Hardline BUILDERS. Less talking, Less typing, Less bullshit, MORE WHEELING.

muddinmetal said:
Are those Caddy wheels on your truck?
c1b6428c0b3670a197159f0450f204ac.jpg

tonybolton said:
Sorry.....we(me) like to RIDE and not spend months building **** to ride 4 times a year then start another build that's damn near the same to hit the same stuff and repost the same stuff.

Site is called Hardline CRAWLERS, not Hardline BUILDERS. Less talking, Less typing, Less bullshit, MORE WHEELING.

Tony going to the same damn park ( windsock ) and riding the same 1 damn trail (15) every weekend don't (you) count.

So the FARMER guy comes on here to bitch about lack of tech discussion, to post about how he is not going to post his new build, and straight up LIE about people talking **** about the Second Chance bouncer build from Revelation?

Yeah. Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FARMIT said:
More of a heads up that he isn't going to be doing Freebie Fridays anymore because of everyone wanting the parts and complaining because they cant figure out how to go get them.
I live in NH and I don't have any issues getting them and the best part is that he gives away parts for free. Who else does that on here?
Cant blame him for calling it quits .

When I read this post, I felt it was already noted and handled in the original post and was just someone stirring **** so I replied with stirring ****!!! :flipgotcha:

FARMIT said:
Sorry ladys Im going to update the picture of the truck finished. Im sorry I used a picture of my truck before I was finished putting in the rear lift springs. Good thing you guys don't post build pictures on this site. Funny how everyone is saying that hardline sucks and everyone on here can only talk **** and not encourage people to get better if they are not perfect. Sad thing is that most of you guys were building **** boxes when you started and everyone has to learn somewhere. All good though. I know how much **** you talked about the Second Chance Bouncer so that Is why we are not posting the New Build.
Grow the **** up with your weak ass school girl comments.
That's a bad as buggy. I always liked it? Didn't he swap to those brandon dillon tires recently?

And I don't build **** because I cant. I'm not scared at all to admit I'm no fabricator. I built a buggy once and it's not worth it to me. I still think the brah stance is gay. It's an opinion so if you don't like it you grow the **** up. :rolf:

FARMIT said:
Im a good friend of Revelation and he is building my new buggy. Its sad that people look to this site for help and feedback. Many like myself thought this would be a good place to get ideas and good info
but it seems like more of a place to bash people especially new guys.

I still consider myself as new here ( Little over a year now ) When I first started posting here, I asked some tech questions and got nothing but good information from the people on here. (Still do to this day) I searched back though older threads and found many good ideas. Now keep in mind I did this under the "Tech and Fab" section of this sight and never once have I been bashed....Nor have I've seen any bashing of new guys you're talking about.
If you would have spent some time looking around the site before just jumping in, you would have realized almost all the ball busting when on in the "General Discussion" section......That and in the "For Sale" section too for those who don't follow the rules.

Every time I check my participated threads on Tapatalk, this is my view. I've laughed harder at this than I should have.
8659753cd56de6d30a187660e594b17b.jpg

The Luke said:
Every time I check my participated threads on Tapatalk, this is my view. I've laughed harder at this than I should have.
8659753cd56de6d30a187660e594b17b.jpg

There you go being a **** again

Status
Not open for further replies.