• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FABRICATOR 1

Eddyj said:
Listen... I like to party. I like to troll.

But this has been ****ed off from the beginning.
First attack a guy who is an actual fabricator and is willing to help others on the forum with good deals because he didn't reply to you fast enough
Then immediately gang banging anyone who tries to explain the situation and drop a little truth is completely different from exchanging witty banter and having a good time.
Hey if kel is good with the guy he is 100% OK in my book. The photoshop shot is hilarious and squatted trucks are gay. PERIOD

BUG-E J said:
Hey if kel is good with the guy he is 100% OK in my book. The photoshop shot is hilarious and squatted trucks are gay. PERIOD

This is exactly what I was trying to say

I was just walking my dog. I don't even know what's happening any more. This has spiraled WAY off my original post.

Eddyj said:
Well the lukewarm is obviously stirring the pot intentionally. Posting screen shots on a public forum of private conversations showing what someone paid for a product they obviously want to resale is intentional and done just to put someone down. It started with him pm ing it to me when I simply stated he was going about it wrong to try and convince me to take his side. It's always the one pointing the fingers you have to watch. Outside of that there have been posts from it that I laughed at. But I'm a **** so I'm reporting you for this.

Ha and lukewarm was an auto correct on my phone that I'm not editing

I'm done stirring the pot. Like I've said, I've said my piece. It's up to y'all if you want to deal with him or not. I'm a very open person. The screenshot of what he bought it for and was selling it for, wasn't intended to be about the price. It was more about that they are sold to a dude not on Hardline. To me it looks sketchier to post only an excerpt than to post the whole conversation.

The rest of my posts have been joining in the banter just like several others. It's just been for entertainment. Hell, I even edited my original post to not spread running the guys name into the ground after everyone has said they side with him.

The Luke said:
I'm done stirring the pot. Like I've said, I've said my piece. It's up to y'all if you want to deal with him or not. I'm a very open person. The screenshot of what he bought it for and was selling it for, wasn't intended to be about the price. It was more about that they are sold to a dude not on Hardline. To me it looks sketchier to post only an excerpt than to post the whole conversation.

The rest of my posts have been joining in the banter just like several others. It's just been for entertainment. Hell, I even edited my original post to not spread running the guys name into the ground after everyone has said they side with him.

You're such a ****...

There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. If no one's been burnt by anyone chalk it up to a good laugh and move on. I do not believe anyone was intentionally trying to put a bad name on someone . I think someone had a few questions and thought they will come on here and try to find the answers and things got blown way out of proportion. Other than A few most took it in a joking Fashion

It's been my experience that for every person that has something good to say about you, there's someone on the opposite end. If you ask my 2 ex wives, I'm a son of a bitch. If you ask lucky #3, I'm.... ok, bad example.

Patrick Holmann thought Tyler (muddinmetal) was a motherfucker til we met him. Tyler can come off a bit abrasive on line, but he's cool as hell in person. I thought he was a funny mofo before I met him, Patrick hated his guts. Sometimes it just takes a face to face, sometimes people are going to hit it off right off the bat, and sometimes you're always gonna be a motherfucker to somebody somewhere.

My point is, some people are going to have different opinions of folks. Some good, some bad, some justified, some not. Some can base an opinion on no facts, just their online persona or in this case, a slew of texts. Yeah, a few have met the guy and thought he was a super nice dude, but to the guy who got a mixed bag of texts, he seemed super shady. That's when good friends did what they are supposed to do and took up for the guy and swayed the OP's opinion of him and he changed the original post. That's when all of this should have died and people went back to side boobs, tow rigs, and random pics. Just my .02 thumb.gif

Re: Re: FABRICATOR 1

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's when all of this should have died and people went back to THICK CHICKS, side boobs, tow rigs, and random pics. Just my .02 thumb.gif

Fixed it for ya bud! Can't believe you left that out, you feeling ok???

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Some of you guys absolutely kick ass... The rest of you girls need to find a hobby...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.