• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Got a little wet in Elbe Today

That tarp kept everything in <except keys>had about 200 lbs of tools thanks too chop those army boxes kept everything dry they probably even float .A split second of not paying attention that's what happens .Thank god no one got hurt the guy in the passenger seat I couldn't see for a minute I thought he jumped out need to make some personal injury waivers for sue happy passengers...

was just gonna make a crack about that..:haha: :awesomework:

Mike, You know damn well I would of been right there next to ya looking...:awesomework:

AND BITCHING ABOUT IT, AFTERWARDS THE WHOLE TRIP HOME ALSO :haha::haha::haha::haha:

That tarp kept everything in <except keys>had about 200 lbs of tools thanks too chop those army boxes kept everything dry they probably even float .

Wel thats a plus, but then agian if they were straped then they would not have gone even that far. Plus it could keep them from hitting you in the head.

PS ammo cans rock for keeping thing dry for a short time under the wet stuff but most will start to leek at some point.:awesomework:

That tarp kept everything in <except keys>had about 200 lbs of tools thanks too chop those army boxes kept everything dry they probably even float .A split second of not paying attention that's what happens .Thank god no one got hurt the guy in the passenger seat I couldn't see for a minute I thought he jumped out need to make some personal injury waivers for sue happy passengers...

was just gonna make a crack about that..:haha: :awesomework:

Mike, You know damn well I would of been right there next to ya looking...:awesomework:

AND BITCHING ABOUT IT, AFTERWARDS THE WHOLE TRIP HOME ALSO :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Not a joking matter Gabe

Ah crap, again Ed? Could you atleast keep steering this time? Atleast you had a spare! After you get your Longfields I'm up for an Elbe run. We can run the Busywild Pumperator style, backwards at 3am!

Sweet sounds like a deal!!! And yes it worked out great this time because I had a spare and I changed it out in 45 min. I'm getting good at it now....hahahaha! :awesomework: I can't wait till we can go do some more wheelin together! i had a blast in what little time we wheeled last time at Reiter! shoot me a PM with you number bro!:awesomework:

Wel thats a plus, but then agian if they were straped then they would not have gone even that far. Plus it could keep them from hitting you in the head.
PS ammo cans rock for keeping thing dry for a short time under the wet stuff but most will start to leek at some point.:awesomework:

those werent AMMO cans, they are waterproof night vision goggle cases. These wont leak at any point.

You can find them here. http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43769

Question for the person at 1:19 stamp in the video driving the Red Cherokee ..

Did you know that when you drove around the the rocks and between the trees that you were driving off the trail?

Rudi

Question for the person at 1:19 stamp in the video driving the Red Cherokee ..

Did you know that when you drove around the the rocks and between the trees that you were driving off the trail?

Rudi

thats what people with little tires do, make bypasses.:D

thats what people with little tires do, make bypasses.:D

The bypass on the other side of the stump was not obvious enough?

Maybe the trail boundry signs on the trees to the left and right of where he drove were not large enough?

Perhaps the winch point sign right beside the person with the video camera was not large enough?

Seriously ... there really was no excuse to create yet another bypass there. By the time the next work party can get there to block it off 10 other people will have driven through there because someone else already has. If you want to keep the trails open then please stay on the trail.

Rudi

Seriously ... there really was no excuse to create yet another bypass there. By the time the next work party can get there to block it off 10 other people will have driven through there because someone else already has. If you want to keep the trails open then please stay on the trail.

Rudi

I have big tires and dont need lines like that bypass.

Like I said its the little tire guys. well and the quads too.

I have big tires and dont need lines like that bypass.

Like I said its the little tire guys. well and the quads too.

I did not think that you did.

I just hate to see all the work that has been put into that trail go down the tubes becauase someone could not drive 15 feet to the left on the established bypass. The trail was almost closed once this year already and with agencies looking for reasons to close areas down the creation or more bypasses is just gonig to provide more of a reason.

For those who don't know, Lokey is a member of the Timber Tamers and that is the club that has adopted the Sunrise Trail. So you can see why he's a little upset that someone decided to run through the trees outside of the trail boundary markers, just because they couldn't make it up over the obstacle and was too lazy to winch, take a tug or find a better line within the trail corridor boundaries.

I did not think that you did.

I just hate to see all the work that has been put into that trail go down the tubes becauase someone could not drive 15 feet to the left on the established bypass. The trail was almost closed once this year already and with agencies looking for reasons to close areas down the creation or more bypasses is just gonig to provide more of a reason.

Well said.

Please stay on the trail. :awesomework:

Bye the way i drove right threw that hole....

no you didn't.....but thats funny!! And just for the record he has never been on that trail before and I told him after that he will never do that again. He is a really nice guy and didn't mean any harm he just didn't know. tha only reason he did it was to try and get out of the way so I could break my junk...LOL and the WTF guys were there waiting as well.......they might have ran over us if we didn't get outta the way....LMFAO!! :awesomework:

PS..... just for the record i made it with a broken axle!!:awesomework:

Do you know something I don't, :eeek: because I pretty sure I watched him drive right through that sucker. Some mud and water got pretty airborne in the process but it happened. :redneck:

I was talking about jaws! why would he take a bypass......thats not his style....i would never guess that jaws withhis 44's would take the easy way anywhere....LOL!!

EDIT

ok i think your talking about the mud hole not the bypass on the sunrise....and ya i beleave it i was lined up with it right before K2 flopped in it and i needed to get around to winch him back on his wheels since his rig was still running and his keys were in the mud hole and he couldn't turn it off...LOL!!!!:awesomework:

The question I have for Jaws is did he make it through that hole he saw us in a few weekends back "wow work party" when I filled my 4runner up with mud on it's side? The same one Don couldn't even make it through.... he know's what i'm talking about.....i think it's just off mainline :)

Last edited: