• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Got a little wet in Elbe Today

Lets all ban together and help him build that xj so he doesnt have to take bypasses?

Lets all ban together and help him build that xj so he doesnt have to take bypasses?

:haha: Right:awesomework: :haha:

He did just go out and buy a bender from what I heard... Think that choptop xj is gunna be a badass uni-body someday...:redneck:

right on fawkers!!

hey you guys all kick ass! i really appriciate the fact that you guys realize i'm still in diapers wheeling to the extent that we have been. i am stoked that i have kick ass mutherfawkers who put up with my ass and treat me like one of their own: grant, ed, mikey meatlicker, and jaws these are for you fellas!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cool::cool::cool:
beer and whores- take as many as you want but remember that sharing is caring!!:awesomework::redneck:
much thanks to those who had my back and stood up for me and tried to explain the situation... you guys know that i am wrenchin on my **** everyday rain or shine after i get home from work just so i can go at least once every weekend...the LAST thing i want is to piss off anybody..

lokey, again my appologies, i would be more than glad to go wheeling up there this weekend and barricade that spot i went through... just let me know how you would want it done and i am on it... hope you realize that i made an honest mistake and wasn't trying to be a ****head... i am that guy who leaves with my rig full of other peoples garbage, cig butts,shotgun shells, ect,ect. no hard feelings eh?

Last edited:
Probably just excited to be out there, wasn't paying attention cause you were in the moment?

I forget some things all the time because I'm too busy enjoying people's company.

Wheeling by myself sucks :(

exacty!

I would have pulled one of my stereo speakers, attached a line and started fishing :redneck:

i had a magnet that we were using until my wife tried to toss it to one of the kids helping and sank in the drink to keep meatlickers keys company....

Probably just excited to be out there, wasn't paying attention cause you were in the moment?

I forget some things all the time because I'm too busy enjoying people's company.

Wheeling by myself sucks :(

yeah i've been wheelin by myself since i could drive. never had nobody who wanted to go, so when i moved to the ghetto and meet grant G.Q. collins who lives across the street it opened up a whole new world to me.....these fawkers are always making fun of me because of all the ish i bring with me...chainsaw, gas,all my extra parts, every fluid known to man...they dont realize the # of times i have been totally fawked and no one around to help a guy out....and its gettin' dark!! :redneck:

Last edited:
yeah i've been wheelin by myself since i could drive. never had nobody who wanted to so when i moved to the ghetto and meet grant G.Q. collins who lives across the street it opened up a whole new world to me.....these fawkers are always making fun of me because of all the ish i bring with me...chainsaw, gas,all my extra parts, every fluid known to man...they dont realize the # of times i have been totally fawked and no one around to help a guy out....and its gettin' dark!! :redneck:

amen dude, ALL my tools are in my truck..

after the on board welder and air I'm ready for a damn safari.

rebuilding my rear bed to hold a quad and a roof tent. :D

right on bro! sounds badass!! after 2-3 really fawked times walking out of the woods i started taking my mountain bike with me.... was kinda cool cause after that, i never needed to use it!!:beer::beer::beer: where you like to run at?

dude a safari would fawking rock would'nt it!?!! down to south america or something definitally have to do it during the rainy season so we could show the brown brothers how we get down!!! huh ed!!

dude a safari would fawking rock would'nt it!?!! down to south america or something definitally have to do it during the rainy season so we could show the brown brothers how we get down!!! huh ed!!

count me in!!! I hear they got tribes full of naked people down there!! I saw it once on national geographic when I was a teenager :masturbanana[1]:.....LOL!!

:redneck:
count me in!!! I hear they got tribes full of naked people down there!! I saw it once on national geographic when I was a teenager :masturbanana[1]:.....LOL!!

dude!!! i was JUST rubbin' one out to an image of this native from N.G. that i had logged away in the spank-bank years ago!! she had these huge horn peircings through her nips!!! damn crazy savages!!!
:masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]:

lokey, again my appologies, i would be more than glad to go wheeling up there this weekend and barricade that spot i went through... just let me know how you would want it done and i am on it... hope you realize that i made an honest mistake and wasn't trying to be a ****head... i am that guy who leaves with my rig full of other peoples garbage, cig butts,shotgun shells, ect,ect. no hard feelings eh?

Killvin,

Everyone makes mistakes, I sure as hell am not perfect. Appologies accepted and the offer to help block things off there is very appreciated. When a date and time is set I will PM you and see if you are available. Regardless of your participation the offer is appreciated.

Sincerly
Lokey (Rudi)

(Moderators ... This is my last word on the subject. Sorry for the hijack.)

Thats Kilvens aka Kevins rig..He's down south here in Tacompton..and the hacked back half is new as of October...:awesomework:

There's a few mini hummers around washington