• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Got an AX-10 for cheap

wheelinjp

Well I sold my old nylints yesterday and was waiting to sell my super mod rig but jumped on c/l for the heck of it. This popped up for $200 bucks. It is an axial ax10 scorpion with an aftermarket land rover body. I went ahead and picked this up. It also has an upgraded servo to a hitech hs645. It also has the alum steering , and chassis bars. It does still have the plastic links and the 27t motor so today I bought a 55t novak motor for $30 bucks. I have to install it still. I have to decide what kind of scaler chassis I want to do before I buy any links. I really like joshes frame style chassis. For now I am going to crawl it. I think it kinda looks like a samurai. So as for now I plan on keeping the chev pick up supermod crawler too. Now I can play with one while I work on the other.

SD530782.jpg

SD530783.jpg

SD530784.jpg

SD530785.jpg

Last edited:
wanna sell the 27 turn?

yes I do. what do you want to pay?

i put my truck body on it. I like it alot. I plan on buying a blazer body for it soon since my 1to1 is a 73 blazer. Next item on the to buy list is a speed sontrol. the stock one is knotchy and not smooth. I know I know I will be replacing the stock stuff alot.

SD530793.jpg

SD530788.jpg

SD530786.jpg

Thanks josh. yes I like it already. I definitely cant climb the same style rocks as the bigger one. I must really have to limit the travel to run a full body scaler look on these. That and I need to work on loosening up the shocks a bit, they are stiff. That will be another upgrade soon too, the aluminum body shocks. I am having fun and am very inspired lately since I havent been able to work on the blazer with a back injury. This is something I can work on. :awesomework:

I love this thing. I have been trying everything like it is a trail now instead of like it is separate obstacles. The hard part is holding a camera and trying to make videos. I will have to get a stand now. haha.