• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR- CAOS Fall for All - October 19-21, 2012

My normal wheelin partner backed out on me. Anybody have room for me in their group? I hate to drive from Indiana and drive circles through the parking lot :driving:

twentyfootdaredevil said:
My normal wheelin partner backed out on me. Anybody have room for me in their group? I hate to drive from Indiana and drive circles through the parking lot :driving:

There will be plaenty of people to ride with. I will be parked behind Tony's shop in my RV. Feel free to look me up. I will have the 38 Special there.

Should be plenty of folks to follow around, none of my normal wheeling crew will be there either, I plan to find tacomajd and julio and tag into whatever their group they're in

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding ppl to wheel with, look for me in the old orange/red caged yota. We'll be there all day Saturday.

Am I garaunteed to see some beatdowns on Cable Hill????? Is any of the rock bouncers coming to put on a show while I :drinkers:? :driving:

JohnG said:
There will be plaenty of people to ride with. I will be parked behind Tony's shop in my RV. Feel free to look me up. I will have the 38 Special there.

I thought firearms weren't allowed in the park :flipoff1: I'll have my Glock .40 there.... molaugh

Awesome! I was a little gun shy because the last trip there in 2009 we broke down in front of 50+ people and after asking several of them for help we were ignored. We only needed a wrench.... we had to walk from Tub Rock back to the trailer for one wrench.

Awesome! I was a little gun shy because the last trip there in 2009 we broke down in front of 50+ people and after asking several of them for help we were ignored. We only needed a wrench.... we had to walk from Tub Rock back to the trailer for one wrench.

I won't do that! I'll help, carry you to help, or drag you out if necessary!

One of my last trips to Gray Rock involved one heck of a recovery of a 1 ton Tacoma:

This was the end result:

DSCN0712.jpg

That started with the first recovery rig doing this:

95094502215_0_BG.jpg

The second recovery rig doing this:

85247502215_0_BG.jpg

And then the second and third recovery rigs doing this:

54194502215_0_BG.jpg

Tacozilla Recovery

We should have a good group assembled down there for Saturday. I will always help if I can, which my help is limited since my mechanical knowledge isn't just super great or anything molaugh but I'll drink a beer for you and tell you it'll be alright, if you break down :drinkers: molaugh

We are lucky and got some ovenight rain here in B-ham. That should beat down a lot fo the dust. Weather outlook for the weekend is wonderfull. :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:
I'm sure you'll have no problem finding ppl to wheel with, look for me in the old orange/red caged yota. We'll be there all day Saturday.

Am I garaunteed to see some beatdowns on Cable Hill????? Is any of the rock bouncers coming to put on a show while I :drinkers:? :driving:

I'll prolly follow y'all around like a whipped puppy too... All my buddy's got "important" **** to do this weekend. And there are always beatdowns on cable hill, but if you have luck like mine timing is everything

Hell yea bro, just get in line. Cant wait! Just put new bulbs in the trailer, and taking off work tomorrow to swap alot of my **** over to the new rig from the taco and get everything ready

DAMN..... can,t WAIT to get to GRAY ROCK in tha mornin,,,work been STOOPID all week ,,,dealin with damn :afro: what thanks they can "FODES" to drive Vee 12 **** and others like um ALL week,,,,

just ready to go home today ,,,load my junk up,,,,& leave out for B-ham early tomorrow and put THIS week behind me :****:

the fall weather focast fer this weekend is lookin nothin short of perfect fer this ride yall loller.gif

SEE YALL in the mornin :woot: :woot: :woot:

zukimaster said:
Hey Julio, me and JD will be down there around 9 or so, we will find yall where we can ride together

Pretty sure I'm gonna need an industrial alarm clock to wake me up that early Saturday......we're leaving earlier than I usually make it to bed on weekends
molaugh

Leaving Auburn at 6am saturday morn, too bad I gotta dang work all day tomorrow

See yall on saturday, bringing John from the GAP with me

dragr1 said:
Leaving Auburn at 6am saturday morn, too bad I gotta dang work all day tomorrow

See yall on saturday, bringing John from the GAP with me

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting John, only spoke briefly with him at Rockfest. We're leaving out around 6:30ish should be there by 8:30ish.

Anybody have an extra seat? I've got a 2 seater and my girlfriend was going to come, but my buddy's going through some rough stuff and this would be a great way to get his mind off of it.