• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR- CAOS Fall for All - October 19-21, 2012

Went over yesterday and set up camp. About to leave McCalla now heading back that direction.

Did Tub Rock, bunny slopes, and poison rock yesterday before dark. Good times ahead

Think I'm still a little drunk. Damn what a great time and what a great place to ride. Will def be back for the toy ride this year.

Great time, Adair's beat down on Bunny Slope 3 was incredible and the new Coleworx buggy is so sexy!

Tub rock was fun along with Bump and Grind-except for the yellowjackets near the top. Planning on the Toys for Tots run!

dragr1 said:
Great time, Adair's beat down on Bunny Slope 3 was incredible and the new Coleworx buggy is so sexy!

Tub rock was fun along with Bump and Grind-except for the yellowjackets near the top. Planning on the Toys for Tots run!

Did you cut down your Runner to like a firewall buggy? Thought I passed you in B'Ham

If so looks good!

Unfortunately I was headin the opposite direction, with my wife, to UAB for a childbirth class, sure hated to miss this ride :****:

B.DRAKE said:
Did you cut down your Runner to like a firewall buggy? Thought I passed you in B'Ham

If so looks good!

Unfortunately I was headin the opposite direction, with my wife, to UAB for a childbirth class, sure hated to miss this ride :****:

That was me if it was being towed by a white/gray Suburban 2500. Thanks!

Them damn yellow jackets were all over the whole freakin park! Seemed like everywhere I went, there was 1 or 2 swarming at my face! :****: I had a killer time, GR is a FUN park to wheel....although I wish we had've done more wheeling. I got bored of watching everybody on Bunny Slope 3 and went up Bunny Slope 1 and 2 over and over and had to back up Bunny Slope 1 too after Zukimaster did :driving: LOVE the new Yota!

twentyfootdaredevil said:
I plan to come down for the Toys for Tots ride also. Thanks to the guys that let us ride in your group.

Great to meet you man! Welcome to ride wtih us anytime!

TacomaJD said:
Them damn yellow jackets were all over the whole freakin park! Seemed like everywhere I went, there was 1 or 2 swarming at my face! :****: I had a killer time, GR is a FUN park to wheel....although I wish we had've done more wheeling. I got bored of watching everybody on Bunny Slope 3 and went up Bunny Slope 1 and 2 over and over and had to back up Bunny Slope 1 too after Zukimaster did :driving: LOVE the new Yota!

Great to meet you man! Welcome to ride wtih us anytime!

I agree, next time=more wheeling and less watching

Wheeled some great trails, hung out with good friends, and met some awesome people!!! Looking forward to getting out again soon.

dragr1 said:

It's usually like that at those big events though. That's how it was last year at RBD, we finally started wheeling at dark and then the neighbors called on us :flipoff1: Definitely wanna see more of Gray Rock, if the rest of the park is as fun as what we actually wheeled Saturday, I gotta check it out!

dragr1 said:

Thats the reason for getting to the park and wheelin all day Friday "if you can make it" ,,,,we wheeled EVERYTHING at the park on Friday ,,even got the River Run in as well :dblthumb:

Saturday was TRAFFIC JAM CITY ,,,, but the beat downs were fun to watch all day :dblthumb:

I got oics I.ll get on here soon.