• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Fall For All Ride

Had a great time! :woot: Traction was awesome ,you could crawl just about anything. Mahan and Randall at night making cable was AWESOME!!! :****: :driving: :woot:
This guy wasn't so lucky :puke:

Photo-0092.jpg

Rescue1 said:
Had a great time! :woot: Traction was awesome ,you could crawl just about anything. Mahan and Randall at night making cable was AWESOME!!! :****: :driving: :woot:
This guy wasn't so lucky :puke:

Photo-0092.jpg

What happened to this rig do you have any more pic?

He broke a link bar and a shock mount @ the bottom of cable. Had a couple of guys trying to get him to the top, but no luck. Tony got the dozer and pulled him to the top. I guess nobody seen(which was at night) that the driveshaft had broke off at the T-case. As Tony was pulling him to the top the D/S got hung on a root or something and just twisted everything out from under it.

Everybody in the group that I rode with seemed to have a good time. I think it should've been a little dryer , I didn't like all the mud!

i's jus kiddin bout the mud , it was very dusty. it semmed like we were riding through a flour factory all day.

and if Gregg would've had his rig there , he would''ve climbed everything at the park. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Had a good time yesterday, it was way to dry though and sorta boring except for Cable Hill and Bunny Slope 3.
I haven't seen so many people at GrayRock in atleast 2 years or longer. The necks came out of the woods :****:

Couple videos I have so far.

Woodlee on Cable Hill
Adam Woodlee beating down Cable Hill at GrayRock offroad park

HotRod ripping a link mount off
HotRod lettin it Eat and Ripping a Link Mount off the rear axle at GrayRock

Jordan on Bunny Slope 3 when it still had a lot of water on it.
Jordan Tanner giving it Hell on Bunny Slope 3 at GrayRock offroad Park

Yeah you can take some lines on Big Egg that will definately up the pucker factor. The picture of the guy without a rear end on his chassis sucks. What a **** day for him.

first time there this weekend....its a nice park for sure. great time just a little dusty.
buzzard roost was tougher than i thought it was gonna be.....and i figured out i suck at taking vids keep up the good work cole thumb.gif

Had a good time thanks to all those who helped me in a bind. Thanks to everyone who offered me a seat. Always fun riden with JoJo. I'd say I got my $ worth!

Matt O. said:
Yeah you can take some lines on Big Egg that will definately up the pucker factor. The picture of the guy without a rear end on his chassis sucks. What a **** day for him.
I bout dumped it over backwards. don't know if anybody got it on video. man it shared the skit out of me . :****:

we had a blast ! its always good when ya get er back on the trailer with nothing broke / well i did lose a muffler miner. engine done pretty good , cant wait to be fuel injected . thanks for the info on turning up the propane it helped. i dont know if im just bad outa shape or what but i feel like someone thru me down cable hill / really sore/ we also had a great time at karoake :drinkers: :drinkers: :dblthumb: ;D