• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

Is the park big enough that itll keep us entertained all three days or could we hit most things in a day and maybe ride another park in the area?

clemsonjeep said:
Is the park big enough that itll keep us entertained all three days or could we hit most things in a day and maybe ride another park in the area?

You can trail ride for a full day, and hit the big "youtube" trails/hills for another day... You can not go wrong at the rock. I recommend plenty of spare parts if you have any hopes of hitting 5-6 of the big boy trails

Re:

In as well if the sxs get the thumbs up.
Edit: wont work is in with his buggy ill co dog with him if no sxs.

Go ahead and count me and the 1 legged wonder JD in before all the slots get filled up

zukimaster said:
Go ahead and count me and the 1 legged wonder JD in before all the slots get filled up

It might rain, than y'all would bail. :flipoff1:

If it's sunny, no chance of rain for 2 weeks, and between 75-80, we will be there! And I might back up a new trail and name it the John G memorial highway! :driving:

I'm in.
And if the spots fill up, I'll raffle off my driver spot!
I'm assuming we can motor-house? I'll take that Friday off

We will be there! Been lookinlooking forward to cable hill since the last fall crawl at gray rock!

Since it looks like you're up to about 40 already, how are you going to do it come the first of February?

xjcrawler said:
Since it looks like you're up to about 40 already, how are you going to do it come the first of February?

I would assume... a non-refundable payment would be in order... first come first serve.