• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

Heck yeah i'm in!!

Sounds like a lot of people are wanting to pay early and get it over with. I will check Tuesday and see if they have a problem with taking money early. I'll also check on SxS, make sure the 160 (back side) is open, see if there is any possibility for a night ride, perhaps if guided. Any other questions?

So, watch here Tuesday if you want to get a jump on it.

muddinmetal said:
You can trail ride for a full day, and hit the big "youtube" trails/hills for another day... You can not go wrong at the rock. I recommend plenty of spare parts if you have any hopes of hitting 5-6 of the big boy trails

Ok thanks...that's why I was asking...all I've ever seen are the YouTube videos and of course they only show off the popular trails.

Sounds like a good one, hope to be one of the 50! So it will just be whoever pays up first?

Buford85 said:
Sounds like a good one, hope to be one of the 50! So it will just be whoever pays up first?

That is correct. Only fair way I know to do it.

Would it be possible to set a registration deadline instead of cap the number of rigs that can go?

Re:

If there is this much interest, I am sure the park could be rented on another weekend.

wizzo said:
Would it be possible to set a registration deadline instead of cap the number of rigs that can go?

No, really had to work to get a cap that high.

Dam, if I owned that land and was charging 75 bucks a rig, I would say the more the better!

Re:

Money is not his motivation. I am just glad he hasn't mined the whole park.