• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

kushKrawlin said:
So is there a list in order of people like myself did not happen to check the "trails and competitions" section every few minutes that day The tickets are being sold? Are we supposed to just keep checking back here looking for someone to back out? Would have loved to meet a bunch of you guys and Ride Gray-rock, and personally think it's horse **** that the what four or five people that didn't Happen look or be contacted by a buddy (asshole u know who u are :flipper: ) in time by someone with a heads up that would like to go not to be able to attend. Always look forward to meeting as many of you guys as I can, this would have been a great ride.. Would have been nice for the birthday (I could give a **** less about birthday's, as it's just another day) hell Maybe just a tad bit but hurt, but more thinking the whole time how petty/bullshit it is not to let what 5 more people go. Considering they're going to have what, 500 people the next month for a dam race. Sure that makes a ton of sense. Seeing how next month they're not getting $75 from each person. Ohh Now I understand. Umm No I'm sorry I don't understand. Just don't really care to keep checking back unless it's necessary which I'm thinking that no one is backing out, and I understand that. Just curious how that would work if someone did back out.. Think I was second or third, I don't know.. I'm sure there's some that don't understand where I'm coming from as you are Prob on the list, i've never been to Grayrock, and I'm on the forum quite often, I guess I need to get in the habit of reading every single thread started. Dammit I got some work to do. Not the end of the world that's for sure, and it hasn't cost me any sleep at night.. I just cannot for the life of me see why not let for five more people go and get the money. It is what it is.

You can subscribe to this section of the forum to get an update any time a thread is added but then you get a an email a minute.

I am also a little discouraged that so few are allowed to go and that I mainly missed out because I don't check this section very often. But at this point it would be a challenge to be ready in time so I'm not that worried about it. I'm planning on going to the SRRS race anyway, but this date was more in my favor just from a scheduling stand point and I would have preferred this over that. I guess when I become rich as hell I will buy some wheeling land and do WTF I want with it. I'll have "Friends of Patooyee and Kush" rides where no one is allowed to come unless directly invited by us. We can build forts and tree houses with rope ladders that we can reel up when people we don't like come around and then throw rocks at them through the windows. :) Until then I have to rely on the kindness of current rich land owners like Tony though and I respect his wishes to do with his property as he pleases when he pleases. Overall I prefer smaller venues and if I had made the list I wouldn't want 700 people there with me.

Ya'll have fun and send pics / vids!

patooyee said:
You can subscribe to this section of the forum to get an update any time a thread is added but then you get a an email a minute.

I am also a little discouraged that so few are allowed to go and that I mainly missed out because I don't check this section very often. But at this point it would be a challenge to be ready in time so I'm not that worried about it. I'm planning on going to the SRRS race anyway, but this date was more in my favor just from a scheduling stand point and I would have preferred this over that. I guess when I become rich as hell I will buy some wheeling land and do WTF I want with it. I'll have "Friends of Patooyee and Kush" rides where no one is allowed to come unless directly invited by us. We can build forts and tree houses with rope ladders that we can reel up when people we don't like come around and then throw rocks at them through the windows. :) Until then I have to rely on the kindness of current rich land owners like Tony though and I respect his wishes to do with his property as he pleases when he pleases. Overall I prefer smaller venues and if I had made the list I wouldn't want 700 people there with me.

Y'all can rent it almost anytime that isn't deer season! Just call Keith @ ORC & if y'all need any help getting to ten rigs, I'm sure some folks on here will speak up

muddinmetal said:
Y'all can rent it almost anytime that isn't deer season! Just call Keith @ ORC & if y'all need any help getting to ten rigs, I'm sure some folks on here will speak up

I think you have to be friends of Tony for that to be true. I and people in my group have called at least twice in the past with money in hand and been snubbed. One time we called months in advance. Talked to people at Keith's shop or Keith directly, every time blown off. "I'm not sure if its available that weekend, I'll have to check and see." "Forgot to check, I'll get back to you," etc. Then the weekend before the trip we called again and got a final answer saying that Tony wanted to go turkey hunting and we couldn't rent it. We had all planned to ride that weekend and got strung along for months. I think we ended up going to MM.

Like I said, it's his land, he can do as he pleases when he pleases to whom he pleases. But I won't bother trying to rent it privately any more. I'll just try to get in on whatever rides I can and bring my money to the parks that do value the income most of the time.

kushKrawlin said:
So is there a list in order of people like myself did not happen to check the "trails and competitions" section every few minutes that day The tickets are being sold? Are we supposed to just keep checking back here looking for someone to back out? Would have loved to meet a bunch of you guys and Ride Gray-rock, and personally think it's horse **** that the what four or five people that didn't Happen look or be contacted by a buddy (asshole u know who u are :flipper: ) in time by someone with a heads up that would like to go not to be able to attend. Always look forward to meeting as many of you guys as I can, this would have been a great ride.. Would have been nice for the birthday (I could give a **** less about birthday's, as it's just another day) hell Maybe just a tad bit but hurt, but more thinking the whole time how petty/bullshit it is not to let what 5 more people go. Considering they're going to have what, 500 people the next month for a dam race. Sure that makes a ton of sense. Seeing how next month they're not getting $75 from each person. Ohh Now I understand. Umm No I'm sorry I don't understand. Just don't really care to keep checking back unless it's necessary which I'm thinking that no one is backing out, and I understand that. Just curious how that would work if someone did back out.. Think I was second or third, I don't know.. I'm sure there's some that don't understand where I'm coming from as you are Prob on the list, i've never been to Grayrock, and I'm on the forum quite often, I guess I need to get in the habit of reading every single thread started. Dammit I got some work to do. Not the end of the world that's for sure, and it hasn't cost me any sleep at night.. I just cannot for the life of me see why not let for five more people go and get the money. It is what it is.

When you log in click up next to your avatar pic on the "show unread posts since last visit". Maybe you already knew that. That's what I do to avoid going in and out of all the sections to see what new is happening.

rpf500 said:
When you log in click up next to your avatar pic on the "show unread posts since last visit". Maybe you already knew that. That's what I do to avoid going in and out of all the sections to see what new is happening.

This! I never never click any of the specific forums unless I'm looking for a specific thread. I use the show unread and show new replies as my sole means of navigation.

CheapJ7 said:
This! I never never click any of the specific forums unless I'm looking for a specific thread. I use the show unread and show new replies as my sole means of navigation.

What I do also. My bookmark goes to unread. When I leave I hit mark all read.

patooyee said:

High five my friend...you sir have it figured out...im trying to win lotto this week..stay tuned.

CheapJ7 said:

This was a life changing experience, the first time I used it. I never spoke up because I thought it was common knowledge and I was a noob.

While we are derailing this t-shirt thread, is there a way when you click on a subject it goes to "last post" first? It's hard to hit those little numbers on your phone. While driving and eating with your left hand.

haha he called it a T-shirt thread!! just struck me funny b/c somebody was bitchin about the T-shirt posts a few pages back.
What is the Gas situation there? is it far or do I need to bring enough for the whole weekend?

Not far, the sprawling metropolis town of Mt. Olive is only about 6 miles away and has gas stations, Jacks restaraunt, and a new bulb in the flashing light by the pawn shop.
Other than that, gardendale and fultondale are much larger areas with hotels and parts houses and everything else and are about 12-15 miles away. :dblthumb:

easleycrawler said:
Getting close. Who's ready and who's not?

I am going to button mine up this week and get it all loaded on the trailer by this sunday so I can just hook up and go the following week thumb.gif

lowbudgetjunk said:
Who's bringing firewood?

Kel Lawrence

I'll bring a good bit.. I just have to go cut it 1st

Not that it matters, but I was wondering what ratio of trucks/rigs to sxs we are gonna have on this one?

I'm not even close to being ready. Still gotta change the oil in the tow pig, give the buggy a once over, get firewood, and go through all the camping crap. I'm sure I'll be a ball of stress come about Monday. And having highs in the teens every day isn't helping my motivation at all! Luckily I have an awesome wife to take care of all the food and important ****.

I got the tires aired up on the green n purple mochine and fireded it up,,,drove it out the basement for the first time since Harlan,,,fixed up some brackets & welderd em up on my cracked track bar bracket.
Now just gotta get my propane tanks topped off and get it loaded up on the trailer Thursday night now!

Will be started rain/thunder storm dance in one week and counting. :flipgotcha:
Then will more than likely try to rent the park for a few secret "friends" when it warms a lil bit, then post up those who "win " my tickets, and all that have been given out and are not transferable. it will be called the "nana nana boo boo " ride. Bringin hooters girls, and a Mexican cook from hooters, hooters will be funding the food.. thousands in give aways,, and butt naked girls cheering us on. Will keep everyone that's "secretly invited " posted. Oh and those that may have been busy that day, I'll start a thread so u can look at it Atleast. Guarnteed no traffic jams or lollygaggin .. Oh and a helicopter will be dropping yukon gifts and 3 of TC's old rigs as door prizes. Nothing fancy. Yall have a great miserable wet part breaking time. :flipper:
Hahahahha. Now I'm takin my ball and goin home dammit!!!