• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

I few tickets have changed hands in the past few days. There will probably be more as last minute things come up in people lives.

So, if you don't have a ticket and could react fast enough to make the ride, post it up here. Those that asked real early to be put on a list, should post up here again. If you have a ticket and something comes up, please post that info up here too.

Getting down to the last days.

Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Stuntman Autoworks said:
I am unable to make this ride, I have a ticket for sale so the first to pm me will be the first person I offer it to.
Thanks
I can take ticket
Never mind. Stupid tapatalk didn't send.

Need to work on your camera skills :JRich: my eyes hurt trying to figure out what the hell I was looking at. Though the weather is looking better, Bobby's Jeep will be making this ride instead of the maiden voyage of the Shityota. That being said, if the Jeep goes down, Shityota it is. Then it's cable hill beat down until it goes or blows.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Need to work on your camera skills :JRich: my eyes hurt trying to figure out what the hell I was looking at. Though the weather is looking better, Bobby's Jeep will be making this ride instead of the maiden voyage of the Shityota. That being said, if the Jeep goes down, Shityota it is. Then it's cable hill beat down until it goes or blows.

Hell yes...gonna be a good time Saturday afternoon!!!

lowbudgetjunk said:
John, do you have an updated list of who's going?

Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
KushKrawlin
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
TB460
kmcminn
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Offroadwerks
Muddinmetal
bigdog4
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Rednecklights (wife)
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
pjprice
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Sawzall
Land Yacht
jdumas40
bhall22
Sam

JohnG said:
Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
KushKrawlin
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
TB460
kmcminn
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Offroadwerks
Muddinmetal
bigdog4
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Rednecklights (wife)
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
pjprice
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Sawzall
Land Yacht
jdumas40
bhall22
Sam

48 on the list + JohnG... is #50 the not on hardline friend from earlier in the thread?

I am close to having a backup rig if **** goes south with Bobby's Jeep or anyone else we are riding with....in all seriousness, if someone has a catastrophic failure, the Shityota will be 45 minutes north and available for rent. One back rub and a tank of 87 octane. God willing it will be done Tuesday when the bearings come in.

Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Molly Hatchet said:
jep72m needs a ticket. Who has one for him? He promised to put on a show Saturday night if he gets one.
Bring a few of them Ole mason jars full of goodness too.

Semi packed up/loaded up

10a36d6183aa7e56d1ef49e7a2aa2e33.jpg

Extremely sloppy mud 45 minutes north of Grey Rock.....JohnG is going to be miserable

b70d2fc6184cf6d1c4ba8b65ed56a06b.jpg

f8cb49310b0cdbb9b3a33b17dd473428.jpg

Kel Lawrence

I'm sure there will be sunny 70 degree days with no signs of any precipitation this coming weekend at Grayrock. molaugh

I hope there is no more rain! Just sun and wind to dry that place out! Really would like cable hill to be half way doable with turd rig!

Last day to swap names on tickets is Tuesday. I head to Grayrock Wednesday,and my service is spotty at best, plus I will be in fun mode.

Latest posts