• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re:

Joc said:
You didnt belly ache enough about it and threaten to do a rain dance :stir:
If I had a ticket Id let you have it patooyee, Im not a fan of traffic jams.

As for the ones that didnt get a ticket.....seems there will be a gate code posted Wed. so how does this stop anyone w/o a ticket from getting in :dunno:
Ive never been there to know how its setup/laid out but this seems like a loop hole in black and gray here.

Apparently not. In all fairness someone did PM me an offer this morning to buy their ticket which I really appreciated. But I had literally just last night made the non-refundable reservations for the SRS Race weekend room. I have 4 friends going with me and I wasn't going to abandon them and the chances of them also getting golden tickets was zilch.

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

JohnG said:
I can email the gate code out of my Excel document. I will do that rather than post it.
That's a good idea as this is a public forum and anyone could read the code. Friend or foe.

that seems the smart thing to do. There are more that just members and your friends that visit this the site if I had to guess.

smbroady82 said:
I been hittin the gym brother.....bring it ;D

but for real what are you ridin in with your magic ticket??

IF I don't have a rig by next weekend, ima have Jackson drivin me around while I :drinkers: But I may try to make something happen this weekend.

Re:

muddinmetal said:
If anyone did anything to cause Tony to get pissed & really close the rock to the public, I think they would be visiting UAB hospital before the weekend was up

They gonna slip and fall or something?? Some sort of other accident??