• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

pholmann said:
Never been there. March 27th will be my first rodeo there. Not much need to go other than just something different. I'm 30 miles from windrock, 120 miles from harlan, and 100 miles from golden mtn which I haven't been to yer. Also adventure is 120 miles or so.

I thought I didn't need to go to Disney World, since my childhood home had mice and all... But then, CABLE HILL BEAT DOWN!

Lol. I like to go to one new park once a year or so. Usually when the srrs shits there. Last year two years went to chocco. This year will be grey rock. Probably gonna go back to chocco once this year just for shits and giggles. I hate the traffic involved with the srrs **** but If I'm gonna go that far I may as well bring my rig.

rednecklights said:
Years ago my buddy called me and said hey man lets go trail riding down close to bham. So I struck out in my 2.5l Yj on a new set of 30x9.50 buckshots I had no clue what I had got myself into.....

Luckily the vaccume lines to the d30 laid up against the header and wouldnt go into 4x4 and I got to ride around all day at GR with a dude from cullman "little Jon" he had a k5 on rocks and a big ass set of boggers. Does anyone know who I'm talking about ? Smaller frame guy dark hair I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude.. I thought we had the talk about not getting in vehicles with strange men....

rednecklights said:
Years ago my buddy called me and said hey man lets go trail riding down close to bham. So I struck out in my 2.5l Yj on a new set of 30x9.50 buckshots I had no clue what I had got myself into.....

Luckily the vaccume lines to the d30 laid up against the header and wouldnt go into 4x4 and I got to ride around all day at GR with a dude from cullman "little Jon" he had a k5 on rocks and a big ass set of boggers. Does anyone know who I'm talking about ? Smaller frame guy dark hair I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to know him better, more of a friend of a friend. I bet Cullman on here and him are buddies.

Pholmann, thanks for not coming.

Pretty normal for me..week of a ride pull the transfer case to fix a leak and paint,deck,re wire my gooseneck...ohh and i have a slide in truck camper that needs mounting...oh and ill try and bring the grill trailer...will know more later in the week.

pholmann said:
Laugh it up.

Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
KushKrawlin
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
TB460
kmcminn
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Offroadwerks
Muddinmetal
bigdog4
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Rednecklights (wife)
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
pjprice
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Sawzall
Land Yacht
jdumas40
bhal

Everyone of us will be talking about how bad we miss you.

I lied your name won't come up. Unless we are referring to someone taking a Pholmann or whipping there Pholmann.

Re:

Y'all bitches need to get a room. I will personally be the happy guy on the trails....one day earlier than 90% of the working population starts their weekend

Kel Lawrence

muddinmetal said:
This is the original Hardline... look at P's rants from 6 years ago...brutal stuff

Never intended to take away the fun stuff. The jabs among friends. The bantor. That is a lot of what this place is and why it is fun. However, the slaughtering of a for sale thread, and abusive criticism in tech and build threads is what had gotten out of hand. When people are afraid of posting because they do not want the hate. That is wrong.

JohnG said:
Never intended to take away the fun stuff. The jabs among friends. The bantor. That is a lot of what this place is and why it is fun. However, the slaughtering of a for sale thread, and abusive criticism in tech and build threads is what had gotten out of hand. When people are afraid of posting because they do not want the hate. That is wrong.

Getting soft in old age.

I'm sure it's been mentioned., but am I the only idiot camping in a tent? doesn't bother me much, I just sit In truck for a few if I get frozen. Hell Ill be wondering around most of the time anyways. Last time we went to Choco it was in the 20's. I told my girl to stop and get a **** ton of hot hands.. Oh she did; almost 100 BUKS at acadamey sports on Fukin hot hands on my debit card!! Ha. Needless to say I still have about half of a big garbage bag left.. I was hopin someone else would be freezing also. All yAll go to hotels and I'll think WAYYY less of Ya! Like way less as in what I think bout piper. Man I can't wait fellas. Gonna make this a smoke free trip, just enjoy nature and get high on life. :woot: Also the earliest time to ride is Friday mornin correct?