• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Ha! If I become a famous person on YouTube,, Im not sure I want it to be Me yard selling my ****!! Hahah :****: kind of like the jeep at RBD, that dude looks back at The camera, and Cole says " just have to commit". I would say that comment probably got him several thousand views! Hahah. I would give anything to know how much money in parts those two cameras have broken :woot:!!

Edit: I'm down for about 5-10 boxes of them cookies. May keep me Alive all weekend. Nah I 'm really tryin to plan for once, and not bring ****... Come Sunday I usually feel like I'm gonna die from not eatin much.. Gonna be diff this time. :dblthumb:

JohnG said:
Roster as of now. Gate code will be emailed to the addresses given at signup or transfer on Thursday morning. Make sure you bring your admission paperwork. No admittance without an admission paper that matches the Excel sheet. No sign up on site, as the ride has been sold out.

Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
Woods
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
KushKrawlin
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
TB460
kmcminn
AdamS
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Offroadwerks
Muddinmetal
bigdog4
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Mattman347
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
Rocfun
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Jep72m
Land Yacht
jdumas40
bhall22
Sam

Hell yes! I made the cut.

Dreams to come true! HA!

JohnG said:
Last time wet. I got my ass handed to me.

Sent using left thumb.

I'm not sure which is worse, going down Sunday drive or coming up? Either way, you better have your heart right and not care about carnage. Slicker than bat snot... :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm not sure which is worse, going down Sunday drive or coming up? Either way, you better have your heart right and not care about carnage. Slicker than bat snot... :****:

Im no dirt expert but I bet its wet all weekend. It is a tough hill and lots of folks dont know about that side of the park which I like the best.

wont work said:
Im no dirt expert but I bet its wet all weekend. It is a tough hill and lots of folks dont know about that side of the park which I like the best.

This X 1000. This little hill WILL hand you your ass in a heart beat. Even seen one rig burn to the ground on it :****: BUT, it is also fun as hell running it. :dblthumb:

Are there videos of this hill? I tried looking on YouTube but didn't see anything...but might not have been using the right name.

clemsonjeep said:
Are there videos of this hill? I tried looking on YouTube but didn't see anything...but might not have been using the right name.

Look up Grayrock Sunday drive on youtube

al1tonyota said:
I can't find my email with my gate code could somebody post it up for me? :stir:

You gate code is 453453495640459450345345645069546425964569. If that does not work, stand on one leg and try it backwards. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
You gate code is 453453495640459450345345645069546425964569. If that does not work, stand on one leg and try it backwards. :flipoff1:

Kind of a low blow John. Why you trying to single JD out?

Latest posts