• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Rokcrler said:
Where's the good video?
Madram got it, I'm sure he will have it up in the next day or so.

Ended up leaving a day earlier than planned but had a good time Friday. Broke my junk at the top of Bents and Dents, then realized the weather we were supposed to get up here in Indiana tonight was arriving about 24 hours early so we packed up and hauled ass back North. Drove right into the snow and the last hour or so was a 30 mph crawl in 4wd, but we got home around 11pm without incident. Special thanks to TK and Zukimaster for showing us Indiana boys around, and to RickyB and Thrillbilly for helping drag our broke asses off the trail! It was great to meet several of you and see a great park. Thanks JohnG for the opportunity! :dblthumb: Got to talk to Tony for awhile and see 38 Special up close on our way out. That was pretty cool too. Tony seems like a helluva nice guy.

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

kmcminn said:
I'm sure it will surface. I think I went a little to high left.
Ha. U said high. Honestly when I saw the ledge I thought you must've been really high... I got some good videos also have some good pictures I'll try to post them up soon.. Just pulling in the driveway. You know, had to stay late to sign autographs..
On a serious note it was nice to meet all yAll.. I laughed a **** ton this weekend.! And saw piper do some things I didn't think was possible. Bahahaha
Special thanks to Ricky B for saving me, pretty sure if he had not pulled up beside me and said "so where Ya goin" (knew I was lost as **** ) would've probably ended up in the next state!! So thanks for that I just hate that it had to happen 2 or three times.. Bahaha. Awesome weekend. I was the last one to leave the parking lot after infamous one.. And I went up cable hill a couple times no one saw though. :woot:
I especially enjoyed talking with some of the OG's.. TK, Ricky's dad, and friends. Good folks there!!
Thanks again MR JOHN!!!! Had a blast

Cole said:
I felt bad for ya when it happened, so how bad was the damage?

Not bad at all. If it wasn't for all the Blue Torch Fab body armor it would have been a lot worse. Hood is fixable but I am going to try to find another one. Windshield is fubared. Cowl has some damage it can be easily fixed though. Cage didn't have any dents or dings some paint got rubbed of but that is no big deal. Probably going to get some door bars put it so probably be a good time to repaint or powder.

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

kmcminn said:
Not bad at all. If it wasn't for all the Blue Torch Fab body armor it would have been a lot worse. Hood is fixable but I am going to try to find another one. Windshield is fubared. Cowl has some damage it can be easily fixed though. Cage didn't have any dents or dings some paint got rubbed of but that is no big deal. Probably going to get some door bars put it so probably be a good time to repaint or powder.

Now it looks like a wheeled jeep!

kmcminn said:

Cool glad it wasn't to bad.

This really was for the best Kevin. You can only have nice things for so long..... I know it sucked but now you can get down to business without worry :dblthumb:

Good times this weekend :drinkers: im damn glad to be back in a beater

Latest posts