• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

... There's always May at Stony! Can't wait to do this again! I sense a good group of folks forming from these rides!
What's that? Did I say RIDE?!...

Re:

I had a blast! I think I was the bad luck charm for everybody. I only got to ride like 4 obstacles the whole day. Everybody I tried to ride with broke or rolled hard lol. Good times for sure! That was def my kind of ride.

kushKrawlin said:
Just wanna know one thing.. Are U still offended that I'm offended that u were?

It was a pleasure that you were pleased that I had no idea how to answer your questions about directions, or whatever you were asking...
See ya in May!

kmcminn said:
Not bad at all. If it wasn't for all the Blue Torch Fab body armor it would have been a lot worse. Hood is fixable but I am going to try to find another one. Windshield is fubared. Cowl has some damage it can be easily fixed though. Cage didn't have any dents or dings some paint got rubbed of but that is no big deal. Probably going to get some door bars put it so probably be a good time to repaint or powder.

If I were you I'd just go ahead and leave the windshield off, loose the dashpad and lower the windshield bar on the cage. That was the best thing I ever did to my old YJ after I killed the windshield, visibility was 100x better with that dash pad gone. But of course that does take away the option of running a top. All I ever ran was a bikini top top though so i just riveted the channel from the top of the windshield to the cage.

I can understand if you want to keep the windshield though, that's a super clean looking YJ, mine was a ragged out piece of **** so I didn't care so much. :****:

hokie_yj said:
If I were you I'd just go ahead and leave the windshield off, loose the dashpad and lower the windshield bar on the cage. That was the best thing I ever did to my old YJ after I killed the windshield, visibility was 100x better with that dash pad gone. But of course that does take away the option of running a top. All I ever ran was a bikini top top though so i just riveted the channel from the top of the windshield to the cage.

I can understand if you want to keep the windshield though, that's a super clean looking YJ, mine was a ragged out piece of **** so I didn't care so much. :****:

I like the idea of doing that but believe but all turn signals and stuff in dash works. Even the horn with aftermarket wheel. I think I want to keep all that.

kmcminn said:
I like the idea of doing that but believe but all turn signals and stuff in dash works. Even the horn with aftermarket wheel. I think I want to keep all that.

You can still keep the factory dash and stuff. I just meant take off the big pad on top of the dash. Like this:

Me and Abigail had a great time!! Ended up breaking a 4340 outer 44 shaft and ended Saturday a bit early, but still had a great time! Thanks for all the hospitality, It was good to hang out again! Looking forward to the next ride!

Thanks to all of you who shoved food in to my face. There were many of you. It was spectacular! Great steak, chicken, sausage, potatoes, macncheese, biscuits... and a fuggin PB&J in a bag! Dafuq?? Haley changed my life. I can't wait to get to the walmarts and check them things out!

Thanks for all the fun this weekend guys! We had a blast this weekend! Great to meet all the new friends an do some good trail ridin! Can't wait to do it again

kushKrawlin said:
Race jeep ain't skeered of a 4' deep water/sewage hole! Haha. U like how I tricked chad into goin first? Haha.

That was me that talked him into mud whompin his unit Friday night. Hell, that was the trail. No need to be scared. Distributor may have gotten alittle wet after that.

Re:

Just got back home to NC, had a great time and met some great peoples. Really enjoyed the Ricky B guided night riding shenanigans!! Thanks for doing this John G and it was nice to put a bunch of (as Kush said) stage names to faces!!

Latest posts