• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

zukimaster said:
Maybe since we got all this bad weather now, it will be nice next weekend!

If we have bad weather, it is all Kush's fault. Should be grand, cause we are going to watch a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

rednecklights said:
Someone is going to be riding alone !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably. But it will be a helluva good time, dancing with myself. KMCMINN is seriously like a girl when it comes to cold weather though.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm going commando with a bucket of ice on my junk.... Pussies ^^^

Kel Lawrence

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: I'll be watching the forecast closely. I'll be investing in some nicer rain gear if it's gonna be soggy.

zukimaster said:
Maybe since we got all this bad weather now, it will be nice next weekend!

Exactly what I was thinking! :drinkers:

Re:

Probably. But it will be a helluva good time, dancing with myself. KMCMINN is seriously like a girl when it comes to cold weather though.
You are not a nice person. What happened to you supporting the new way of life around here.

I was going to report you for being a ****....but didn't really know what happens with that.

Going to be putting a third in tomorrow. Steering this weekend I hope. This cold weather is a sumbitch.

Kel Lawrence

Went and got a pile of split red oak wood today, I got enough for at least 1 night start to finish. And probably a good start on the 2nd night.

Best time to get sick = today. Sinuses, throat, blah. Just got to get a weekend worth of work done. Crown it is to drown out my cold. If I post any not kinder , gentler posts about KMCMINN and his Gay ass, it was the booze :flipoff1:

Re:

If I am well, I will be starting at 8am. JohnG is an early riser and I will bet $4.59 he will be riding too. As for the rest, feel free to chime in. KMCMINN will be there Saturday ???

Kel Lawrence

I will be there Friday morning as soon as the wife and kid heads to school.
Only live about 30 min away so should be there about 8ish

What's the campfire situation gonna be? We all chipping in on a community fire or are individual fires allowed? I plan to be social but like to keep a small fire goin at camp for the ladies, cooking, and quiet time.

rednecklights said:
I was planning on coming late fri early Saturday .... Maybe I should change my plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't even plan on seeing you that weekend.....but if I do, it will be a surprise. :wtflol:

Pock said:
What's the campfire situation gonna be? We all chipping in on a community fire or are individual fires allowed? I plan to be social but like to keep a small fire goin at camp for the ladies, cooking, and quiet time.

All of the above. :rolf: