• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Last I looked it said low 60s. I know.....it's the weather and it changes hourly but it excited me. 9 outside right now so anything double digits will be nice.
what are you local guys showing the weather to be?

Pock said:
What's the campfire situation gonna be? We all chipping in on a community fire or are individual fires allowed? I plan to be social but like to keep a small fire goin at camp for the ladies, cooking, and quiet time.

Do I need to bring wood for your campfire? Ladies, wood, never mind :flipoff1:

I am going to bring enough to chip in to a community fire an a personal fire for KMCMINN, our lady. Mr Piper, better bring your white ass down on the Friday morning. Lotsa riding to be done before Saturday hits.

We staying in Gardendale thurs nite then coming into the park fri morning to claim a camping spot and to ride on Friday, It is 15* here in central NC right now and windy as all get out, I hope to leave this weather for a little better climate out there!!

infamous1 said:
We staying in Gardendale thurs nite then coming into the park fri morning to claim a camping spot and to ride on Friday, It is 15* here in central NC right now and windy as all get out, I hope to leave this weather for a little better climate out there!!

X2!! You must be getting the wind we had here yesterday. Was windy and cold as fawk when I left work yesterday. -5 on the way in today. Windchills are supposed to be -20 to -30 today and tomorrow. This blows :mad:

Pock said:
X2!! You must be getting the wind we had here yesterday. Was windy and cold as fawk when I left work yesterday. -5 on the way in today. Windchills are supposed to be -20 to -30 today and tomorrow. This blows :mad:

infamous1 said:

I just texted Tony and asked permission to camp Thursday night as long as no riding. He *IS* going to allow all camping Thursday night.

I also found out I will not be getting a gate code till Wednesday. For those that will be traveling and not have access to the forum, you can send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you the gate code when I get it. As it is a temporary code that expires on Sunday, I plan to simply post it up in this thread when I receive it Wednesday.

Those that come in on Thursday are required to go check in at registration first thing Friday morning.

I'll be there riding friday. I have no clue where I'm goin or what to do.. i've seen that some others are camping out, I hope there are quite a few of yall. And no one backs out and gets a hotel room or Somthing. I'm scared of the woods and dark. Bahahaha.
Couple of things of been mentioned I'm I need to address.
1. Piper, there's no restraining order that could keep me away from you. The sad part is it's your wife and cash money are much cooler than you are, would be cool if you would just drop them off and let them wheel Ur **** and come pick Em up Sunday !! :flipoff1:
2. IF it was to rain, no why would this be my fault Mr. John , I dont even dance and my toes hurt for some reason. So there's no rain dancing for me... :woot:
Also I will be going to my dads and stealing/borrowing a ton of firewood, okay probably not a ton but a truck bed full.. burn all weekend! We may just leave like Friday morning super early. I'm not sure if I saw what time sign in was... If all goes as planned I will be waiting for them to open I'm sure. Also I wanted to recommend for those camping out, there's a heater called lil buddy, they're about 60 or $70, but saved our life last time we went camping. Can put in the tent with you and won't kill you. And it works by Golly!! Runs off the lil green propane cans. I may be buying a new tent, I noticed when it was 20° last outting that 75% of my tent is dam netting and let's wind blow through , Alot.
But I am seriously bringing A lot of **** to burn. :smoke:
So if anybody runs low on fire wood don't hesitate to ask. As I bring half a load home every time I go.. And would rather not bring it back! I doubt anyone as excited as I am!! And if anyone happens to see me riding around Solo please honk horn, shoot a gun off, or do something because I promise you that I am lost! Don't like traffic jams but I damn sure will not be getting far from a group! Is there a GPS system that could be put on the rig that would track my every move? like draw a dotted line everywhere that I've have been? Something like a boat would use maybe? I'm to the point where I would seriously consider that. Spend most of my time riding around lost..

Re:

I gave up on waiting for a golden ticket and reserved a room for the srs event. Please take me of the waiting list. Thank you.

kushKrawlin said:
2. IF it was to rain, no why would this be my fault Mr. John ,

We may just leave like Friday morning super early. I'm not sure if I saw what time sign in was..

But I am seriously bringing A lot of **** to burn.

Spend most of my time riding around lost..

Cause you mentioned it first.

8:00 AM

Figured that :smoke:

You too! :rolf:

I'll be there Friday morning. Hopefully, I can tag along with a group. I'm going to try to make it there by 8:00, but I doubt I will get there that early.

Re:

patooyee said:
I gave up on waiting for a golden ticket and reserved a room for the srs event. Please take me of the waiting list. Thank you.

You didnt belly ache enough about it and threaten to do a rain dance :stir:
If I had a ticket Id let you have it patooyee, Im not a fan of traffic jams.

As for the ones that didnt get a ticket.....seems there will be a gate code posted Wed. so how does this stop anyone w/o a ticket from getting in :dunno:
Ive never been there to know how its setup/laid out but this seems like a loop hole in black and gray here.

Re:

Joc said:
You didnt belly ache enough about it and threaten to do a rain dance :stir:
If I had a ticket Id let you have it patooyee, Im not a fan of traffic jams.

As for the ones that didnt get a ticket.....seems there will be a gate code posted Wed. so how does this stop anyone w/o a ticket from getting in :dunno:
Ive never been there to know how its setup/laid out but this seems like a loop hole in black and gray here.

Because registration is right past there. Any also anyone caught would be (to use a phrase from Pirate) permaband. All the gate does make it so people don't have to be turned away all weekend. They see the park as closed. Guess I can email 50 people the gate code, but I really figured my friends would not try and **** me.

Guess I can email 50 people the gate code, but I really figured my friends would not try and **** me.
[/quote]

You got a friend in me ( insert toy story music ) :rolf:

Re:

JohnG said:
Because registration is right past there. Any also anyone caught would be (to use a phrase from Pirate) permaband. All the gate does make it so people don't have to be turned away all weekend. They see the park as closed. Guess I can email 50 people the gate code, but I really figured my friends would not try and **** me.

If anyone did anything to cause Tony to get pissed & really close the rock to the public, I think they would be visiting UAB hospital before the weekend was up