• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - June Jam

Are Dune Buggies gonna be allowed at this ride?
had a guy ask me this tonight , and i didn't know what to tell him

HAH........it ALWAYS rains on CABLE HILL at about dark on sat. molaugh molaugh molaugh

AHEM..........but I don,t know about the ACTUAL FORECAST though :dunno:

;D

John Galbreath Jr. said:
They are not allowed.

just wandering, but whats the difference between a rail and a sxs :dunno: at least the rails seem safer in a crash or rollover and more capable from what ive seen and been around :****:

ridenrace6 said:
just wandering, but whats the difference between a rail and a sxs :dunno: at least the rails seem safer in a crash or rollover and more capable from what ive seen and been around :****:

You would need to ask that of the powers that be, Tony or Keith.

Just spoke with Keith @ ORC, [size=10pt]THE WATER TRUCK/ TANKER WILL BE IN FULL FORCE FOR THIS. [/size] This will be to keep the dust down and maybe a little handicap for Cable hill at the end of the day. But, mostly to keep the dust down as much as possible as we know it get's real BADD with the dust. So no excuses for not coming. )other than, "my cat had puppies, the check is in the mail, UFO's) and such.

CHASMAN9 said:
Just spoke with Keith @ ORC, [size=10pt]THE WATER TRUCK/ TANKER WILL BE IN FULL FORCE FOR THIS. [/size] This will be to keep the dust down and maybe a little handicap for Cable hill at the end of the day. But, mostly to keep the dust down as much as possible as we know it get's real BADD with the dust. So no excuses for not coming. )other than, "my cat had puppies, the check is in the mail, UFO's) and such.

YOU GOING TO TEST THEM STICKES ON A WET CABLE HILL

What stickies? :dunno: molaugh

Yep, I am going to give it a try and see what they can do. They are great to crawl with so far, but what about under a little skinny pedal? :dunno: My plan is to run them hot and under a little pedal power and see :wtflol: happens. :dunno:
Still trying to wortk out the suspension bugs as well, hopefully it will stay rubber side down. :eek: