• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - June Jam

tbacon38 said:
Ah come on now bring that buggy, the rain aint gonna scare me off hope it does rain a little

Trust me I would rather ride in the rain than dust. My 6 lug brake brackets wouldnt
Work with my new 8 lug hubs so now I have to order parts.

UABYJ94 said:
You are wrong, atleast this time. I spoke with them on the phone and its 30 driver/vehicle and 5 each passenger.

Yea I was at Tonys shop last night hanging out and keith showed up and he told me. Sry about that. I always just pay my$ 50 so Idk about the daily thing.

Looks like I'm gonna be there later than expected. I won't be there by 8 30. be more like 9 30. For those who want to be involved I will get Screaming Blue to pull to the arena when we are gonna have the prayer and short devotion. If we don't succeed in having the devotion, (I know it's hard to get everyone together) say a prayer thanking God for the oppurtunity to ride, Jesus Christ's forgivness, and for a safe day for everyone.

I'll be leaving Fl this evening and meeting a fellow in Dothan to load his JK Rubi on my trailer. Gotta take my daughter and grandson back to Columbus,Ms then will be over there Sat morning. Look forward to seeing some of you.

Florida boys on the way
f7ca6b6b.jpg

alli85 said:
How's the weather & will someones group have room for one rig, coming alone!

I won't be there but I speak from experience..... You won't have a problem. The folks out there are great and you can pretty much make friend instantly with some natty lite! Good folks up there! :dblthumb: