• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - June Jam

the cable hill is a great show , but , i want to see someone on i think its called horsepower hill ,havent seen anyone up it since matlock and gus coulple years back ,last time i was there it looked nasty . :dunno: its either above or rite below bunny slop 3.

HP Hill used to be worse than it is now imo. Haven't had any issue getting up it in a while. Get with me sometime next saturday and I show you how to bounce right up it. :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Its usually aorund $50 i think?

I heard that price is for the 3 days.. Is it the same price whether its 3 days or 1 day?? I'll only be able to make it Saturday.

Edit: Finally got through on the line and found out its $30 a day vehicle/driver and $5 each passenger.

kennyWayne said:
the cable hill is a great show , but , i want to see someone on i think its called horsepower hill ,havent seen anyone up it since matlock and gus coulple years back ,last time i was there it looked nasty . :dunno: its either above or rite below bunny slop 3.

it use to be doable but it has been a year or more since i have climbed it or seen it

was there a few months ago it looks tough ,but defentally doable,just thought it would be a good climb since noone has done it ina while. :popcorn:

I am planning on doing a short devotion and a prayer before we head out riding Saturday morning. If anyone wants to attend I will do it early at 8:30 am at the rodeo area.

Usually for a ride like this its $50 for vehicle and driver for weekend. $35 for vehicle and driver for a day. And$ 5 per passenger. Correct me if im wrong. But that's usually how keith has the prices set

Getting any rain in Alabama its rained for the last 3 days here in tennessee, I hope yall have got some will make the park real fun this weekend

iam 5 min from the park and we have had a few showers not alot just hard quick showers

Anything helps with the dust maybe it will come a good hard rain bout Friday night for a few hours

so yall thing theres going to be a pretty good turn out ,guess were comeing up sat my parts didnt get here in time so were gona be in the jeep spectating .hate to drive up and a lil rain scare everyone off .