• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - King Of Cable Hill Competition - November 13 & 14, 2010

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I received this in an email from Tony:

Grayrock is paying the first $1,500.00. of the purse. Forgot that part.

This is kewl, but needs to be a little more clearer.
I dont think having enough competitiors will be a problem, but qualifiying could hurt the turnout.

It's none of my business, but I'd say , no qualifying , run the race Saturday , and pay the fastest man up the hill $5000.00 . turnout will be much better.

alright guys meet with Kieth Bailey and went over rules and coarse setup ,

sat morn tech then qualifier on the trails behind arena down one and up looserock or bypass then down new trail and back up tippy toes. not decided how many rigs will go to sun yet depends on # of entries

sun just like last race on cable start at top go down and back up

Tony is looking at prize figures for 100 rigs showing up think it was 60% payback to top 3

Keith is asking for you're input to make this a better race so call him or me or get on here and kick the ideas around

its going to happen one way or another id rather c it be a fun and exciting race for competetors and fans

This......

KXCRAWLER13 said:
alright guys meet with Kieth Bailey and went over rules and coarse setup ,

Keith is asking for you're input to make this a better race so call him or me or get on here and kick the ideas around

its going to happen one way or another id rather c it be a fun and exciting race for competetors and fans

This....
CSMITH said:
It's none of my business, but I'd say , no qualifying , run the race Saturday , and pay the fastest man up the hill $5000.00 . turnout will be much better.

open ride, 100$ entry, whoever thinks they got a shot at it can gas it. and whoever gets er done with hero time takes home 5000. prety simple. but its wutev ill be der.

could you please refrain from using the internet until you learn the english language... you are as bad as KXCRAWLER...

i think it should be a one day event. some people want to enter but can only ride one day. not a matter of camping or hotels. some people have to work

Look at the way the bounty holes are run at the mud boggs like in perry fla. They dont have to qualify, they just gotta have the balls to get in it. Start em at the bottom with a horn and sound it again at the top. Pay your money/do your thang. winner take all. KISS keep it simple stupid. You aint gotta qualify to put on a show, thats what everybody wants to see anyway. I had my IYA racing buggy out for only the second time and i whooped on it and had a blast. That was the first time i had even seen that hill in person. I didnt make it but damn it was fun. Just dont over complicate all this.

get the money right and we will beat our rides this is not xrra start at the bottom blow horn fastest time hope you brougt enough stop trying to make things complicated NO ONE WONTS CONE RACING WE WONT ROCK DRAG RACING

COLEWORX said:
get the money right and we will beat our rides this is not xrra start at the bottom blow horn fastest time hope you brougt enough stop trying to make things complicated NO ONE WONTS CONE RACING WE WONT ROCK DRAG RACING

NUFF SAID

I agree, I dont see there being a good turnout if you make people qualify. Just make it an open ride weekend with the Comp on Saturday! Make it $50 per try at the hill or something like that. Put up the Cash and the crowd and competitors will come. :****:

And Ill make sure someone is there with a camera catching the shananigans :dblthumb:

Just to let everyone know, there will be a open ride at GrayRock during the King of Cable Hill competition on the 13 and 14th of November. I think 20 bucks for the day and no charge for passengers.