• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - King Of Cable Hill Competition - November 13 & 14, 2010

guys i wanna say thanks to all my fans and taking my back on this i look forward to doin more racing and moving ahead and i wanna say sorry to all my haters yal will not drag me down for a sec i know how to deal with yal iv made lots of them in mx with my riding style!! im there to win and if not win im gonna try 100% no matter what!! and dont call me cocky you dont even know me at all im sure iv never seen you in my life!! and for the guy tht says hes been around all kinds of racing theres a big diff then being around and being the racer....... i promise!!!

so.... i went back and read some of what i said ill say this SORRY FOR TALKING LIKE THAT it was not right of me to go off but i cant stand a hater and for someone to bring up how i get wat i got and bring money up with me im so tired of hearing it!! all people do is find a reason to cry about stuff on someone.... but also my sponsers will back me 100% they care about how i race and make there product look on the car this is not nascar there not gonna fine me for taking up for myself!!!

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Are you Shannon Campbells nephew or something like that? I seem to remember something about this. ;D
lolol
Adam, simmer the **** down, you get WAY too bunched up over some internets **** laughing1 laughing1
Jabnasty is Matt, Miles and I run with him racing now.
You are a cocky little entitled ****er that has had everything handed to him on a silver platter though :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:
See you at KOH

Adair is new at this internet **** talking. He thinks it is real. Once he figures out how to relax a little and grows a little thicker skin he will be alright. ;D

hahahaha i understand the talkin and how its all a joke but it was getting deep on me for a min lol and im always gonna take up for myself but its been fun on here!! talk to yal about a week be4 the RBD race..... ADAM ADAIR 747

i dont understand cocky if i was cocky i would be saying **** like im better and my rig is badass and all tht im not like i hate talkin about money and who has wat and whos better lol and how am i like timmie???

747 said:
i dont understand cocky if i was cocky i would be saying **** like im better and my rig is badass and all tht im not like i hate talkin about money and who has wat and whos better lol and how am i like timmie???
ayy there slick u gunna have this lil comp buggy at RBD ? wit ur comp tires molaugh