• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

BUG-E J said:
No hate from this end all I speak is the truth.

I have been up cable hill and I have been up the windrock race hill. Since you got scared at windrock and had to let somebody else hit that hill in your buggy I'm not worried about you hittin cable hill! :****:

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh fell out of my chair, this was brought up on the Book Of Faces and got deleted.

tbacon38 said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh fell out of my chair, this was brought up on the Book Of Faces and got deleted.
We will know if he PM's JohnG and tries to get it removed because I won't be removing it. thumb.gif

BUG-E J said:
We will know if he PM's JohnG and tries to get it removed because I won't be removing it. thumb.gif

I really cant wait to hit cable hill, and cant wait for the 2015 Season. This will be my first year running with SRRS besides the Crawl Rally 2 years ago im pumped about it just hope my buggy holds up I been doing a little practice and just about got it dialed in.

tbacon38 said:
I really cant wait to hit cable hill, and cant wait for the 2015 Season. This will be my first year running with SRRS besides the Crawl Rally 2 years ago im pumped about it just hope my buggy holds up I been doing a little practice and just about got it dialed in.

Bring on the fun. "COME ON" ;D

I'ma brang some juice to this here party!

I'll be that dude at the top maybe on a scooter, just follow the signs, and the sound of a megaphone

main.php

LandSpeeder said:
I'ma brang some juice to this here party!

I'll be that dude at the top maybe on a scooter, just follow the signs, and the sound of a megaphone

main.php

Awesome.

Already got my hotel room reserved! Mash Yer Motor Racing comin for the beatdowns!

Tim7 said:
So we can come watch and ride and hit any trails we want right?

The park will be open to riding, with the exception of the race hills. Those specific trails will be roped off and closed till after the race on that particular hill is over.