• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

rednecklights said:
What is the entry fee driver/passenger for this event ?

Jon Piper
Is that your way of offering to pay my entry? Lord knows you aint racin. :flipoff1:

Wonder if bug- Easy Jerk driveshaft will hold up to this challenge? Rumor has it he's goin to drive the batmobile :driving

95yj said:
Wonder if bug- Easy Jerk driveshaft will hold up to this challenge? Rumor has it he's goin to drive the batmobile :driving
I may run that bent rear one just to give you something to talk about! :flipgotcha:

Well maybe I'll run the. Other half this year so I can stay ahead but with u in the batmobile theirs no point in me running it as u will be unstoppable loller.gif

95yj said:
Well maybe I'll run the. Other half this year so I can stay ahead but with u in the batmobile theirs no point in me running it as u will be unstoppable loller.gif
To hell with that ****. I wouldn't drive a golf cart with ORI's on it. Come to think of it I wouldn't drive a golf cart with a damn oval in the grille neither. :Joc:

All this hate talk and u drive what? Let me go ahead and answer that for you ( nothing ) cause your **** is broke in first 15 minutes from the trailer not the hill! :ban: all this hate and team up with batmobile

95yj said:
All this hate talk and u drive what? Let me go ahead and answer that for you ( nothing ) cause your **** is broke in first 15 minutes from the trailer not the hill! :ban: all this hate and team up with batmobile
I didn't break **** at rbd. Tweeked a few things but technically didn't let go. You sayin you wanna hook'em up at grayrock? I got a tow strap if you feelin froggy.

Where is the best place to get a hotel thats reasonably close to the park with decent parking for a 35 ft trailer