• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall 4 All

Mine is still being fixed so I will miss this ride for the first time in 5 years. Ya'll have fun, hopefully it will not be a mud bog, but we have been getting soaked this year..

redneckengineered said:
What did you do to yours?

Rear R&P AGAIN. Shock mounts are bent in the back an getting worse and a few other little fab items that need to be done. Should be back in time to ride at end of Nov.

****, what rear axle and are you doing anything to remedy the problem? Any idea what's causing it? I'm wondering if that's going to be my next issue with the new motor. Running a LP60 rear HP60 front.

Bones, if you roll out gimme a holler. I'm bringing lots of HP and moonshine :woot:

redneckengineered said:
****, what rear axle and are you doing anything to remedy the problem? Any idea what's causing it? I'm wondering if that's going to be my next issue with the new motor. Running a LP60 rear HP60 front.

Dynatrac HP60, I know it is the problem but also can't rule out improper gear setup on any of them. I am going to have this set done perfectly and if they fail I will go LP60. The Dynatrac housing has a lot of benefits, but the HP sucks. Matlock thinks most anything would of broke where mine did last time, it was a nasty hit.

Matt O. said:
Dynatrac HP60, I know it is the problem but also can't rule out improper gear setup on any of them. I am going to have this set done perfectly and if they fail I will go LP60. The Dynatrac housing has a lot of benefits, but the HP sucks. Matlock thinks most anything would of broke where mine did last time, it was a nasty hit.

this is DUMB can't believe ur putting that shitbox back in there.

im there
cole what time you getting there??
i wanna watch you on cable and maybe bounce my way up to :driving:

I'm in, but I guess I WILL NOT be bringing the buggy. I was going to test it Sat. but there will be to much to enjoy and not be tweeking for this ride. Plus I would be pushing the hell out of it to get it there. (No thanks)
I will be in a nice K5 of my buddies. I'll cath up with some of you guys there. By the way, I know for sure most of the Aetna boys will be there Saturday :dblthumb: That's were I'll be, so ya'll stop me if you see me, and say hitit hitit hitit and I'll cheer you on. :driving:

Bones said:
Thanks, will do. Gonna ride/drive teh dirty 30 all weekend. :drinkers: big mistake P

If not, bring your bag with you and you can ride bitch in mine. Might even let you show me how they drive in Iowaaaah. :flipoff1:

Latest posts