• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall 4 All

Good times, for sure. Unfortunately, my electric fan quit after about 10 mins into the day. Had to resort to beer drinking and running pit crew/fire response for Chasman. Hell of a show on Cable Hill on all accounts!! Maybe next time I'll have better luck and can actually hit some of the obstacles :eat: See you all at the next ride!

Hey Sonnenburg, you the one that I threw that beer to in Chasmans CABLE HILL ATTACK FIRE ??

YOU KNOW......before we actually "GOT SMART" and put it out with DIRT... :wtflol:

That was a HELLUVA SHOW :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
Hey Sonnenburg, you the one that I threw that beer to in Chasmans CABLE HILL ATTACK FIRE ??

YOU KNOW......before we actually "GOT SMART" and put it out with DIRT... :wtflol:

Yah Julio, what kind of barley pop did ya'll pour on my squirrel cage? I hope it was something good like Stun's or maybe a "beast" at least... Next time throw one at me, fawk the fire. It will go out sooner or later, I was still strapped in watching some monkey come flying out of the trees like Rocky and Bullwinkle. Funny as hell to watch some good help go down past me faster than my upward progress. I knew that had to leave a mark. Thanks anyway whoever it was that made sure I had a tire chock behind me. :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:

Yea Julio - that was me. I guess you could say I was the first responder :drinkers:. Nearly broke my wrist coming down off the embankment. I wish someone had a video of my trying to pour your beer on Greg's molten headers. It went out and re-ignited instantly. The halon was the only thing that was gonna put that thing out.

Sonnenburg said:
Yea Julio - that was me. I guess you could say I was the first responder :drinkers:. Nearly broke my wrist coming down off the embankment. I wish someone had a video of my trying to pour your beer on Greg's molten headers. It went out and re-ignited instantly. The halon was the only thing that was gonna put that thing out.

Dang son, glad to know I got someone from above looking over me, literally. :dblthumb: I wish someone had a video of you going by me and my brother in law jumping out. molaugh

Latest posts