• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall 4 All

CHASMAN9 said:
If not, bring your bag with you and you can ride bitch in mine. Might even let you show me how they drive in Iowaaaah. :flipoff1:
Bad idea upon bad ideas. lol I have not wheeled in YEARS. let alone a V8 or an auto. :driving: :driving: :driving:

YEP............comin that way Fri. mornin :dblthumb:

..........HOPE it wont be RAININ ALL DAMN WEEKEND...........I HAVE HAAAAAD IT WITH MUDD WOMPIN THIS YEAR :****: :gay: :gtfo: :flipgotcha:

jtreeves1 said:
im there
cole what time you getting there??
i wanna watch you on cable and maybe bounce my way up to :driving:

Probably roll in around 9 or 10 Saturday morning.

P said:
Holy ****, you dont even know about Greg's V8.. wooom muh fuggin POW son. :driving:
Yeah I am not up for anything other than good times and good people. Woods sounds like he might have a hookup for me. Hoping I can make it!

I've paid and plan to go. I just need to do a little maintenance. New bump stop. Needs brakes, two master cylinders on order, needs steering, hopefully tightening the new belt will solve it. Then lube it and she will be ready, I think! Damn maintenance whore.

Cole & Cameron at Mayhem= rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter rev limiter

I am a believer in the 9er after hearing that motor screaming all weekend long. :****:

Matt O. said:
I know, I know.....

my rig has the hp pro rock 60's front and rear and i have broken the front r & p already and i thought the hp was suposed to be stronger than a lp but gues i was wrong and i guess dynatracks are junk so i mite as wel ditchem for something stronger any ideas?

oh sorry for the thread jack now back on topic i may try and come sat if i get mine checked out in time

ridenrace6 said:
my rig has the hp pro rock 60's front and rear and i have broken the front r & p already and i thought the hp was suposed to be stronger than a lp but gues i was wrong and i guess dynatracks are junk so i mite as wel ditchem for something stronger any ideas?

oh sorry for the thread jack now back on topic i may try and come sat if i get mine checked out in time

They are not junk, my front has been fine. A HP front is stronger, make sure the setup was good..

P said:
All I need is a purty new passenger seat cover and my rig's ready to go ! flashemifyougotem laughing1

Over rated - cooler of stones makes much better company :drinkers:

Latest posts