• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GrayRock Private ride Videos

Re: Re: GrayRock Private ride Videos

rednecklights said:
Apparently, you have to go through Keith Bailey at ORC. Getting him to call you back is another story though. When I called last the rate was (per the lady on the phone) 750+ depending on the number of people and if you needed the water turned on ...

I've got 75 friends... Sounds like a deal! :drinkers: :flipoff1:

Unless something has changed, for the last 8 years or so, it has been $75 per rig, with a 10 rig minimum. Plus $100 if you need a portapotty serviced for you. Never heard anything about water. Keith at the Off Road Connection has always been the contact for private rides. Plus they don't rent during hunting season. Keith works Tuesday through Friday, and does not answer his phone after hours of 8 - 6.

sorry for the stupid question, but is it ever open to the public or is it just for private rides/runs?

I so love popcorn fart dry wheelin' vs. a mudfest. I love bein' able to put a tire on something and it just stick/go. It's like havin' stickies....without the purchase price! ;) You also don't hafta beat on your stuff as hard. I noticed in most of the video's, it really didn't take a "beatdown" like some did to get over stuff. A 12-15" back up and "bump" is what most took. I guess it's cool to burn'em down, but I barely got enough cash to patch one tire with 8 plugs! LOL

wehad a blast cole ,glad u guys showed.was fun to jus get together an ride for fun.ready for the next one

Latest posts