• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GrayRock SRRS videos

Beerj said:
I guess now we know what Santa does during the off season
That dude in the yellow jacket lives down the road from me. He stopped by the house about a month ago and asked the next time we were racing and I told him. He showed up in his minivan and watched every run both hills. Surprised the **** outta me when he came walkin up at drivers meeting. Said it was prolly the most fun he ever had and he would be going to bikin bottoms. :****:

Did plow boy still have that 500 inch small block in it? It didn't seem like it had near as much power as it did at the back door shoutout, kinda looked like it was bogging in high gear on that hill?????

Thanks yall!

BUG-E J said:
That dude in the yellow jacket lives down the road from me. He stopped by the house about a month ago and asked the next time we were racing and I told him. He showed up in his minivan and watched every run both hills. Surprised the **** outta me when he came walkin up at drivers meeting. Said it was prolly the most fun he ever had and he would be going to bikin bottoms. :****:

THATS COOL!

Elliott said:
Did plow boy still have that 500 inch small block in it? It didn't seem like it had near as much power as it did at the back door shoutout, kinda looked like it was bogging in high gear on that hill?????

Not shure,,but I know the belt got slung there near the end on cable?

And yea it looks like Jake jumped off cable in that pic shure as hell :spin:

BUG-E J said:
That's awesome. Just goes to show, you're never too old to enjoy something new.

BUG-E J said:

That's cool as hell!!

Elliott said:

throttle cable was messed up

I was hoping it was something silly like that, that motor seemed like a beast before.You sure have to hate new buggy bugs like that.