• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Grayrock

Night riding is a no no, 160 loop is the best trail riding still looks like the old days. No cop problems may see one but they are well aware of a ride weekend. One used to ride the parking area to watch the shenanigans! The parings side has the hard obstacles left in a close proximity to each other, I would say tony has moved alot of rock to make the few trails better. If you can find a local and go to gardendale you could ride a week but cops landowners and homeowners have all but closed he trails down. Think of the paved road as a deadened backroad!

patooyee said:
1f1706ccc95dbdde38924869dddcdad5.jpg

yellow = no night riding

What's the story with the back section to the top in the pic / right of the map? Is there a new access road to get there since it is cut off by mining on that map?

It should be noted that night riding is not and never has been allowed at Grayrock. This is something I set up for the Hardline Ride only.

Yes, the 160 side is reached off Glover's Bend Road. Police have never been a problem, including side by sides. As long as everyone stays slow around the few houses so there are not complaints to the Police, things should not change. Piss off the homeowners, and the Police would be required to do their job.

OK, so no night riding period then, that's fine I guess. Not a huge fan anyway.

Most of the obstacles are still there. The part that's gone were primarily access "trails" from one side to the other. There weren't really any named trails in that section.
THAT said... what is left is now hard as ****. My 35's used to do the entire park minus one or two hills, but now, I can't touch a damn thing. Even the entry hill in to Bunny Slopes is eat up. If the 160 loop is closed, then it's a buggy only park.

was planning on going to grayrock also in march with some buddies but decided to go to windrock instead... :smoke:

nissanheathen said:
was planning on going to grayrock also in march with some buddies but decided to go to windrock instead... :smoke:

If you missed a chance to ride the rock to go to any other park in America, you have lost your mind

LandSpeeder said:
Most of the obstacles are still there. The part that's gone were primarily access "trails" from one side to the other. There weren't really any named trails in that section.
THAT said... what is left is now hard as ****. My 35's used to do the entire park minus one or two hills, but now, I can't touch a damn thing. Even the entry hill in to Bunny Slopes is eat up. If the 160 loop is closed, then it's a buggy only park.

This is spot on. What's gona is just some trails for more of a stock jeep with small lift. There is enough riding for a weekend but you do need to know where the trails are.

I had a blast. First time there so it's all I know. Loved the place and the owners were really awesome. Would I drive there from Fla with a group of diff rigs? Maybe if we had the park to ourselves. HELL NO not on a race weekend. Well maybe if there's gonna be less than 50 rigs. Ha. Dude if there's 100 rigs or more there I suggest a REALLY good electric fan, to keep Ur **** cool while u wait in a traffic jam. Hell we had time to take my ORI'S off and turn them around and it wasn't even bad, about 10 rigs. Just some goober in a land cruiser ;D I bet that place was super badass when it was at its best. Man o man. That **** looks like the Grand Canyon in some places. I didn't see much that was easy at all. So I would suggest everyone have a capable rig. If not everyone have a good winch and tool bag. Shits rough. I thought I saw somthing bout a stock jeep, surly not. Ha that would be a Terrible idea. But it was a trip Ill never forget.. Has to be nicest set up ever!

Last weekend was the 1st time I have ridden there in a few years...seemed to have plenty of things open..lots of good riding. JJ we might go as well that weekend..

JJ we plan on riding the Sunday after the race as long as nothin broke your ass better be there thumb.gif

kushKrawlin said:
I had a blast. First time there so it's all I know. Loved the place and the owners were really awesome. Would I drive there from Fla with a group of diff rigs? Maybe if we had the park to ourselves. HELL NO not on a race weekend. Well maybe if there's gonna be less than 50 rigs. Ha. Dude if there's 100 rigs or more there I suggest a REALLY good electric fan, to keep Ur **** cool while u wait in a traffic jam. Hell we had time to take my ORI'S off and turn them around and it wasn't even bad, about 10 rigs. Just some goober in a land cruiser ;D I bet that place was super badass when it was at its best. Man o man. That **** looks like the Grand Canyon in some places. I didn't see much that was easy at all. So I would suggest everyone have a capable rig. If not everyone have a good winch and tool bag. Shits rough. I thought I saw somthing bout a stock jeep, surly not. Ha that would be a Terrible idea. But it was a trip Ill never forget.. Has to be nicest set up ever!

I meant to ask you if the valve ending up leaking after we swapped the ORIs.

TacomaJD said:
I was there for the private ride and only rode 1 day. There was several obstacles there that I was not able to wheel. Of course a lot of folks broke/rolled in our group... but still. Lots of damn riding left, whoever said that is :gay:

Thats cause you ***** whooped from the word go son! Paging Chad for some internets trash talking! :stir:

Just a note...the highlighted section indicates that Buzzards Roost and Big Egg are questionable whether they're still accessible or not. I can tell you they ARE accessible. We ran Buzzards Roost on Saturday afternoon and drooled on Big Egg...that's one nasty set of hill climbs there. There's a trail that drops down the hill between Big Egg and Buzzards Roost...when you get to the bottom you turn right for Big Egg and left for Buzzards Roost.

Just FYI

ALL IT TAKES IS ONE GOOD TRAIL TO YARDSALE ONE LOL :****: :****: there is still plenty of good hills/trails there to beat on in my opinion hitit hitit im looking to HIT BUNNY SLOPES #3 that's only one on my bucket list !!!! drool drool my 2 cents ..... :dblthumb: