• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Great vendor on Hardline

ftoy516

NOT PART OF THE HERD!
North Georgia where people still believe in FREEDO
I just wanted to let you guys know that Daves Offroad Supply (a vendor on Hardline) is a great place to do business with.

I just bought 5 Treps in a 37x12.50x17, i got them for a great price and he even has FREE shipping...let me say that again FREE SHIPPING!!! Supper nice guy and well worth checking them out if you are looking for a great deal, they shipped fast and the freight company that delivered them stayed in contact with me about dropping them off because the weather was bad here in Georgia. I was a little worried about having such a large order just sitting out at the garage, but they were very willing to drop the tires off where i ask so they would be out of site from sticky fingers!

Just thought it would be worth passing along to everyone.
And also if anyone out there is wondering what a 37 Trep weighs, it was 90.2 lbs.

He's real easy to deal with. When I needed rear shafts he didn't have them listed so he put them on his site just for me to be able to order them. And he's cheap too.

Dave is the man. I have purchased a good bit of stuff from him over the past year or so. He has also been very helpful on some warranty stuff I needed also. I always go to him first and the time or two I have priced checked he always come out on top.

I ONLY mess with Dave. And send him a lot of buiz.. He's a Pimp for sure .. And many times he has pointed me in the right direction .. And I have never been unpleased. :****: I always laugh when i see someone sayin " call ------" for stickies he's tha man. Ha. Oh he's the man alright...

I ONLY mess with Dave. And send him a lot of buiz.. He's a Pimp for sure .. And many times he has pointed me in the right direction .. And I have never been unpleased. **** I always laugh when i see someone sayin " call ------" for stickies he's tha man. Ha. Oh he's the man alright...

Thanks BABE :popcorn: (inside joke everyone...Casey will understand)

Hahahaha! Well I wasn't going to mention anything. Just so every one doesn't think I am a complete Fruitloop. There was a time when I was texting Dave, and this great iPhone, with all of its auto correct, must have heard "hey babe" and not "hey Dave" hahahah. I did not pick up on this and sent the message. Only to be shot down by Dave and his response was.. " sorry Casey I'm in a relationship, I have a gf". Hahahahha. **** was classic. Had I known his sense of humor, response would have been "but you don't even know what I look like" hahaha. He's tha dam man. That **** wAs so dam funny. Yet awkward! Hahah

rednecklights said:
Great now your cheating on me with Dave !

Dave, don't think your the only one lol

Daves offroad has been really good to me and the mym guys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well considering you should be at work and not on hardline. That's what you get for being nosy.

Hmm, after reading this I will be calling Dave for my next orders. Good customer service goes a long ways today.