• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Grizzly locker WTF?? Yukon NO HELP!!!

I am not trashing! See, you still do not get it. I may have to get Kush to explain it to you. I am very disappointed. From what I can tell you think it would be ok for me to buy a locker from brand X company with a receipt. Take all the bolts out, throw them in the differential, put the cover on and see how long it last. And just because I have a piece of paper they should or be ok with warranting it? That's not only wrong but stupid. I do not think I will understand your thinking or really want to even try. Their product failed! It's just that simple.

Brad he is just an argumentative troll. I've yet to see a post he has made that has contributed to anything positive so far. He's basically batmodouche will with better punctuation.

gottagofast said:
I'll add that I'm not saying they are or aren't a great company, I've not dealt with them....

If they truly don't warranty their stuff when they should that's not worth a crap.

Do you not have any friends???? WTF?Are you even doing on here?????You have never dealt with them, Probably never will and you have nothing better to do than be a ****??? What has this world come to????

No I don't think that at all... I think it's wrong to buy a locker from Joe Shmoe that just happens to be made by brand X and even tho brand X plainly states that they do not give any warranty at all in that situation you still trash them.... And yes you absolutely are trashing them....

gottagofast said:
No I don't think that at all... I think it's wrong to buy a locker from Joe Shmoe that just happens to be made by brand X and even tho brand X plainly states that they do not give any warranty at all in that situation you still trash them.... And yes you absolutely are trashing them....

Bull ****, he stated his story and his opinion. You are stating yours. You have a point about expectations, but all Brad wanted was for them to at least pretend they gave a fu*k which they didn't... Move on little fella

And you have yours.... So we've all stated em....
If he doesn't keep it going then you and I don't need to either....

pholmann said:
Brad he is just an argumentative troll. I've yet to see a post he has made that has contributed to anything positive so far. He's basically batmodouche will with better punctuation.

:****: :dblthumb:

What a lot of y'all don't know is that Brad is Santa Claus, he rock crawls in the off season. We all know what happens when your not nice to Santa. :flipoff1:

Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny? You decide....haha!

Brad's the only reason my ole lady likes going wheeling with me. Everytime we go somewhere she's always like "Is Santa Claus gonna be riding there?" Lol

988c432e2925be1fcab34ced85a9100f.jpg

Thanks to Yukon for this is the second set I have twisted/broke the first set in two mild rides These things r junk!!!! RCV for the save!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did not know in fact that Brad was the freaking Easter Bunny too. Damn. If he turns out to be the tooth fairy as well, we are no longer buds.

How about a pat on the back for not using one of your receipts from another build to take advantage of them. You are a better man than I am. I see your point, clear as day. It is in Mississippi English, which I can translate.

Translation for Gottagofast - Brad bought a NIB part from someone else. He put it in his buggy and it fell apart. He showed some folks, that you don't know or have never dealt with, the damage and wanted them to care. Brad is upset because he knows about how business dealings should go. Brad is sad, he licked his wounds and moved on. Brad will not be having any other dealings with said company in the future, unless it is to try and warranty parts he has already purchased and has receipts for.

Disclaimer - I, Kel Lawrence, do stand behind my Mississippi English to Dipshit translation. I will defend this translation in a court of law or to anyone showing signs of Cro-Magnon like tendencies. Any further services should be sent in a PM or made in person. Good day!

If I was Yukon I would take care of it. A bag of bolts and lock tight is less than $10. I would sell you a ring and pinion at dealer cost. At dealer cost they should make enough profit to cover the cost of the bolts and lock tight. It's a win win for good PR.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Translation for Gottagofast - Brad bought a NIB part from someone else. He put it in his buggy and it fell apart. He showed some folks, that you don't know or have never dealt with, the damage and wanted them to care. Brad is upset because he knows about how business dealings should go. Brad is sad, he licked his wounds and moved on. Brad will not be having any other dealings with said company in the future, unless it is to try and warranty parts he has already purchased and has receipts for.

We got the front end back together last Saturday. Buggy is ready to ride, AOP June 17-19. I emailed "Blue" with Yukon a week & a half ago, no response. Very disappointed with them, too say the least. Live and learn, Life is good. See y'all suckers on the trail.