• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hail state? Hotty Toddy? Roll Tide? Boomer Sooner?

money_pit_yj

Who has the most annoying fans in college football? Regardless of team, good, bad or ugly records, whose fan base is most annoying? :dunno:

I am a Mississippi State fan and will agree the cowbell is obnoxious, but UT fans just rub me the wrong way. They are the most bipolar fans I think in sports. Literally booing their team as they leave the field for half time then trying to rush the field cause you beat Florida? I have seriously seen folks talking about UTs 2016 National Championship run :rolf: :rolf:

Gotta Toddy is a close second but that's because we is rivals!

Re:

All of them. And people who insist on talking about sports, and take offense when you don't.

When I was in sales, my boss "required" me to read the sports highlights so I'd have something to BS with customers about. Lame.

Re:

Ohio State! I don't follow sports but listen to grown adults complain about how the SEC cheats and how one minute Urban Meyer is God and then he sucks if he loses a game, and a few years ago they all hoped he choked on a bag of dicks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

TBItoy said:
All of them. And people who insist on talking about sports, and take offense when you don't.

When I was in sales, my boss "required" me to read the sports highlights so I'd have something to BS with customers about. Lame.
THIS^

People find something that doesn't matter in the slightest and then latch on to it like it's the most important thing ever...

Put all that energy into something useful!

Alabama fans. Not the ones that were fans back when bama sucked. All these damn bandwagon fans. Ut fans are a close 2nd though.

jeeptj99 said:
Alabama fans. Not the ones that were fans back when bama sucked. All these damn bandwagon fans. Ut fans are a close 2nd though.

x2 EXACTLY

yall forget what the word fan means:

fa·nat·ic
f??nadik/
noun
noun: fanatic; plural noun: fanatics

a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.

bbone said:
yall forget what the word fan means:

fa·nat·ic
f??nadik/
noun
noun: fanatic; plural noun: fanatics

a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.

So which group of excessive single minded individuals are the most annoying?

Who knows...depends what fan base are the most annoying...its a cycle...some are up and some are down...depends.

bbone said:
Who knows...depends what fan base are the most annoying...its a cycle...some are up and some are down...depends.

I take it back. Auburn fans are annoying. :flipoff1:

patooyee said:
I take it back. Auburn fans are annoying. :flipoff1:

Agreed. But UT fans be like-

Week 1- This is our year! 20-- champs!
Week 4- Damn refs stole our Championship season!
Week 6- **** UT!!!
May- This recruiting class is looking good!
:****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Agreed. But UT fans be like-

Week 1- This is our year! 20-- champs!
Week 4- Damn refs stole our Championship season!
Week 6- **** UT!!!
May- This recruiting class is looking good!
:****:

I was just joshing bc Ben is a huge AU fan. I still think AL and UT are really the worst.

After being at Oklahoma to watch ohio state pummel them, I will say that Oklahoma has the nicest best fans you will ever meet. UsBuckeyes are about the biggest assholes you meet, after them cock suckers in Alabama.

O! H!

Re: Hail state? Hotty Toddy? Roll Tide? Boomer Sooner?

2ca3fb59a2970a450c92deb7f1bb3b9e.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I don't hate AL. In fact, I'm proud to be in the same conference. Just hate all the fair weather fans. When Saban retires and they start having the same troubles the rest of the nation does again I bet they all disappear back into the woodwork again. Or become fans of whoever the next national champ are. Where were all these fans back in the 90's when AL was on NCAA probation, their scholarships were limited, they couldn't appear in bowls, and they couldn't hire a good coach? They were probably Nebraska fans.

patooyee said:
I don't hate AL. In fact, I'm proud to be in the same conference. Just hate all the fair weather fans. When Saban retires and they start having the same troubles the rest of the nation does again I bet they all disappear back into the woodwork again. Or become fans of whoever the next national champ are. Where were all these fans back in the 90's when AL was on NCAA probation, their scholarships were limited, they couldn't appear in bowls, and they couldn't hire a good coach? They were probably Nebraska fans.

They'll still be Bama Fans. They always will be, but they'll just scurry under the cabinets like roaches in the kitchen when you turn on the lights at 3AM.

I also do not hate Alabama. In fact, I pull for them, a lot. I grew up liking Bama as much as I liked Auburn. I went to Auburn. I was HUGE in to 4H being on the state counsel and being a state winner/national competitor in a few events. So it was natural to go to Auburn for my college. But I stil pull for Alabama, because I have as much in common with the typical Bama fan: neither of us have ever gone to school there.