• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rowe Tide!!!

Re: Re: Rowe Tide!!!

Molly Hatchet said:
Sloppy? You put everything you had on the field. You got lots of calls or no calls... shut your mouth.. that was two great teams... put us in the four team playoff. UGA deserves it. Congrats Bama.
Who you think I'm saying was sloppy. That's the worst I've seen Alabama play all year and probably the best game fromm has played. Even the announcers said how many "mental" mistakes were made. So yeah I stand by sloppy but a win.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Ok Ricky Bobby.... Your right Dawgs suck... FYI Gary Danielson is a straight up ****tard and he can suck my ballsack...

ranger11 said:
Who you think I'm saying was sloppy. That's the worst I've seen Alabama play all year and probably the best game fromm has played. Even the announcers said how many "mental" mistakes were made. So yeah I stand by sloppy but a win.

Re: Re: Re: Rowe Tide!!!

Molly Hatchet said:
Ok Ricky Bobby.... Your right Dawgs suck... FYI Gary Danielson is a straight up ****tard and he can suck my ballsack...
So you gather from my comments that I say Ga sucks????? Never would I say that I'm saying Alabama played sloppy but still won. I feel like ga could have and should have won. Gary who ever was talking about how many mental mistakes Al made while playing offense.

I'm sure you understand when you sit down and review this game...

Re: Re: Re: Rowe Tide!!!

Enjoy this one....

ranger11 said:
So you gather from my comments that I say Ga sucks????? Never would I say that I'm saying Alabama played sloppy but still won. I feel like ga could have and should have won. Gary who ever was talking about how many mental mistakes Al made while playing offense.

I'm sure you understand when you sit down and review this game...

0136c61b82d4459dfd75e670e29a957a.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Molly Hatchet said:
lol I don't bet on 18 year old kids or things I can't control, no doubt Sabanville should beat UGA in a few weeks. UGA has improved but they are still not Athletic enough on the defensive front or MLB to stop Tua (HI kid) and that offense. Espn now covers everything. Trussville and Thompson would get smashed by a good GA high school team lol. As for Kirby being a minon that is flat out an incorrect statement. Bama's defense has fallen off since Kirby left no doubt. Kirby brought a lot to the table to Saban. Saban knows that Bama fans wont admit that. Why do you think Saban fought so hard to keep him and has now had to open up the offense. I'll retract my previous statement. Maybe Saban couldn't do it anywhere but as long as he's close to good talent in GA and FL and can recruit it he can. Alabama is the benefactor of what Saban does. Congrats to Bama for paying him the big bucks. Be happy you have the best team in college football due to St. Nick lol. Enjoy it while it last.
Damn, went from I don't bet on 18 year old kids, to I bet the farm! LMAO!

Molly Hatchet said:
So you in? I'll always go for a sure thing.... It's kinda like the last time i whipped your ass on Sunday drive at Gray Rock. I one shot it while you spent at least an hour trying to get to the top. I ran out of beer and had to go back to camp. Did you make it?
Lol, you getting desperate! I don't remember the Gray rock stuff, but I usually backed up more stuff than people climbed, but anyway, the next time you're Dawgs get to play us, I'm down for 500! We have beat that ass 4 times in a row! So what's another one? Man, this one has your panties in a wad....

I'm sorry to all the Georgia fans other than Molly Hatchet for being a asshole, y'all played a hell of a game!