• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rowe Tide!!!

Molly Hatchet said:
So you in? I'll always go for a sure thing.... It's kinda like the last time i whipped your ass on Sunday drive at Gray Rock. I one shot it while you spent at least an hour trying to get to the top. I ran out of beer and had to go back to camp. Did you make it?

I'll take that one.

All hell I was just hammered and pissed. Losing like that two years in a row sucks. My bad fellas. Congrats

Hah i was gettin drunk while readin this and almost took your bet. Great game though. I hope the nxt 2 are that good. But with out the heart attack

Im probably speaking for the majority of bama fans, I hope like hell we don't get Georgia again! That was tuff

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yea thats a toss up for sure. Id like to see ga play clem. Ga is no joke. Kirby has that **** dialed in

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Im probably speaking for the majority of bama fans, I hope like hell we don't get Georgia again! That was tuff

I hope they do play again so Mac Jones will have a chance to get some of that Ga ass too. Saban would beat them by 3 TDs if they play again.

Florida fans be like:
c93057373cae4b6f6cc23542dd583174.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ucf is not at sec caliber . Everyone in my town is on that ucf train but dont think they have a chance.

cbrjeeper said:
Ucf is not at sec caliber . Everyone in my town is on that ucf train but dont think they have a chance.

We will see when LSU plays them. If they beat LSU we are kicking them and Auburn out of the SEC.

zukimaster said:
That Heisman trophy winner from Oklahoma is getting his ass handed to him!

He was for a while, but he never quit and pretty much made it a game all by himself.