• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hail state? Hotty Toddy? Roll Tide? Boomer Sooner?

My TOP 5 worst based on my 1st hand experiences in order of worst first

Alabama (hands down worse than the next 4 combined)
Oregon
Notre Dame
Nebraska
West Virginia

All the best fans I've encountered are Texas schools (TCU/UT/A&M), Oklahoma, LSU
I went to KState, and our fans can definitely suck, especially when you look at the schools I said seem to be good.

Re:

I have never understood how anyone could hate a school thay resides in their state. If the school does well academically, it is good for the state. If the school does well in sports, it is good for the state. If they do well in both, ding, ding, ding.

There is a 20% difference in alcohol sold at my store if Alabama and Auburn both win. Thats just one store out of thousands in one type of business. Then theres merchandise, people traveling to watch games, etc.

Multi-million dollar days for your state when they win. Roll Tiger!

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

patooyee said:
I don't hate AL. In fact, I'm proud to be in the same conference. Just hate all the fair weather fans. When Saban retires and they start having the same troubles the rest of the nation does again I bet they all disappear back into the woodwork again. Or become fans of whoever the next national champ are. Where were all these fans back in the 90's when AL was on NCAA probation, their scholarships were limited, they couldn't appear in bowls, and they couldn't hire a good coach? They were probably Nebraska fans.

THIS! Saban is a ****ing fine coach, LK is a killer oc, my problem with Bama is the fans. It was the same with Florida when they were winning back 08/09 whenever it was. The bandwagon fans kill it for me.

Don't watch, don't care, but when I have friends in KS that say roll tide, it makes me want to punch children. What the actual ****. Most of them aren't even ****ing sports fans. Now that I've made them aware, they say RT to get under my skin. That's what friends are actually for. Ball busting laughing1

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I have never understood how anyone could hate a school thay resides in their state. If the school does well academically, it is good for the state. If the school does well in sports, it is good for the state. If they do well in both, ding, ding, ding.

There is a 20% difference in alcohol sold at my store if Alabama and Auburn both win. Thats just one store out of thousands in one type of business. Then theres merchandise, people traveling to watch games, etc.

Multi-million dollar days for your state when they win. Roll Tiger!

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

You just hit the nail on the head in this state.
We're an odd state where we have TWO power house schools. So it's a house divided mentality. Sadly, one side is "hate the other team, so therefore, I LOVE the other..." And the other is "I went to the school" almost 9 times out of 10.

Very rarely do you find an Auburn person who HATES Alabama, but the typical Alabama nutswinger HATES Auburn so bad that they like Alabama.

Bama has bandwagon fans and UT has fans who are tried and true.....but complain about everything. I have a guy at work that still wears his 1998 national championship shirt. That's a 20 year old shirt molaugh !!!! LSU has some cool fans! We hung out with a bunch down in the Grove at Oxford (sister lives there) and they were top notch.

money_pit_yj said:
Bama has bandwagon fans and UT has fans who are tried and true.....but complain about everything. I have a guy at work that still wears his 1998 national championship shirt. That's a 20 year old shirt molaugh !!!! LSU has some cool fans! We hung out with a bunch down in the Grove at Oxford (sister lives there) and they were top notch.

The traveling LSU fans are great. Home fans are rough.