HALE - Operation Light Sabre

BustedKnucklefilms

RLGEAR_1.jpg

Bunch of folks show up for this one?

Hows this place to ride? Haven't heard much about it.... :dunno:

Draco said:
Bunch of folks show up for this one?

Hows this place to ride? Haven't heard much about it.... :dunno:
Brian you'll like this place! :****: Lots of rock ledges to climb. Just alittle hard to find IMO.

Rescue1 said:
Brian you'll like this place! :****: Lots of rock ledges to climb. Just alittle hard to find IMO.

Cool.

I put it into Google maps and it looked funny. Came up in TN. with a different zip code. :wtflol: Meh...I usually miss a turn anyway. laughing1

I will try and make sure their are plenty of signs to get everyone there. Ive never been before either. I am depending on some crazies to show up and put on a clinic on some climbs. :driving:

WHO'S Coming? :dunno:

Draco said:
Cool.

I put it into Google maps and it looked funny. Came up in TN. with a different zip code. :wtflol: Meh...I usually miss a turn anyway. laughing1

The parking lot and enterance is on the Tenn. side, then you roll through the park to the Alabama side to side :dunno: :dunno:. Kinda cool that you can ride in both states in one ride on one day! :****:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
WHO'S Coming? :dunno:

We're supposed to work nights friday night...gonna try and get vacation so we aren't zombies. lol Count us in though! :dblthumb:

That may be the case Bubba...I thought it was strange.

Draco said:
I put it into Google maps and it looked funny. Came up in TN. with a different zip code. :wtflol:

Quote from Facebook post...........

"HaleMountain Ohv Park gps 20 big rock lane Elora Tennessee 37328 and it should drop you right at us. it will drop you at the end of the public road and you just go straight to the first right. there is a big sign there and after you turn right, you will dead end at the park. check it out and if for some reason it doesn't work let me know and I'll come up with other directions!!!"

dont forget all the money that is made will go to operation lightsabre and 4 wheel parts will match it. So lets make them pay!! Also barbie jeep race $5 to enter winner takes all. and will have a place set up for a parts swap if anyone would like to bring something. Matt bring all your swag and set up. there is also a smittybuilt winch to raffle off.

coleworx group is coming the park is great needs a good turnout . its for a good cause , if its wet park has some tough climbs

Thanks man! And if there any intrest in rc crawlers challenge just let me know. may can work something out.