• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Halloween Party

Are you coming?

• Total voters

nate8887

We will be hosting a Halloween party at our house on Sat. Oct 24th 5:00 pm all are invited.

What to bring:

Food if you're gonna eat. It will be a potluck.

Beer if you're gonna drink It will be B.Y.O.B

Tent if you don't wanna drive home after drinking.

Costumes are mandatory.

P.M. me or the address

(360) 761-4338

Call with any questions.

Last edited:
i will be their dressed as an american with a 40 of budwieser and a mini bag of fritos.

hey

hey nate its little fe, how u been man? ready for some jeepin anytime soon? just got a new rig, my club is havin a work party at elbe this weekend you should come out!

hey nate its little fe, how u been man? ready for some jeepin anytime soon? just got a new rig, my club is havin a work party at elbe this weekend you should come out!

What club are you from? i will be there to and you should come over for a wobbly pop!!:awesomework: I drive a all blacked out 4runner with sx swampers

hey

I am from WOW and I'm def up for that, I won't be up there til sun morning cuz work sat but anyway my tow rig is a big blacked out burb and my name is darin.:D

All of our guys are at rimrock go to our site to check out our runs I need to make a transfer case mount and i Am ready to go again.

Nate i think an electric fan might be a nice addition to. Dont get me wrong i love waiting an hour for you to cool down then wheelin 20 mins. I just dont think anyone else will. :fawkdancesmiley:

Larry Erik Kieth Chris me Ray Randy Rick Speedo and some guys interested in joining. 9 families is good for a club.

W.O.W is more like the P.N.W.4.W.D.A then a club.

fan is taking care of

my tcase is broke good thing i have another case tearin it apart today

and just picked up a 8000 lay down so the 8274 may be going up for sale.

any more ? :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
I will be in Las Vegas playing in a Texas Holdem Poker Tournament, so will not be making it, but I hope you all have fun.:awesomework: