• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hangover run--Tonga

Well I shouldn't have any brake issues this time :haha::haha:

So rookie just showed up and time to get **** finished up--then onto jagar bombs!

Do you need a discover pass to go to Tonga? How much snow do you think there will be? Im thinking about joining instead of going to Green Mountain, im bringing my stock Jeep Grand though not my wrangler i just wanna find some snow so my daughter can go sledding. I just dont wanna be a trail Plug If I make it up to the pit just past ty's cross id stay there and sled no point to purposly get the Daily stuck.

Well I am loaded
From what I could see today around 2500 ft we should start getting fresh snow of any depth. I think there will be enough to have some fun and it should have a base enough to make it good

fixed it for ya Charlie

Thanks I was worried that you would be sitting in the parking lot all alone :haha:

Do you need a discover pass to go to Tonga? How much snow do you think there will be? Im thinking about joining instead of going to Green Mountain, im bringing my stock Jeep Grand though not my wrangler i just wanna find some snow so my daughter can go sledding. I just dont wanna be a trail Plug If I make it up to the pit just past ty's cross id stay there and sled no point to purposly get the Daily stuck.

Sure we need some entertainment :awesomework:

Everyone have a happy new year and think snow! I'll see you guys in the morning!!

Only think snow above 1500 ft please:haha:

Is there room for one more.Sounds like fun.

Come on out Brad, it would be good to see you again. I would really like to feel up that beauty queen you built.

My wife's uncle might be riding with me. He is an old Filipino guy that has never wheeled before. Should be a good time for him if he decides to go.

Looks like this area is not state land, but do we need a Discovery Pass? If so, is there anywhere to get one somewhere near or after the meeting place at Family Grocer?

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. It definitely is not going to keep me from going. I will be meeting you in the morning in Gold Bar.

Come on out Brad, it would be good to see you again. I would really like to feel up that beauty queen you built.

My wife's uncle might be riding with me. He is an old Filipino guy that has never wheeled before. Should be a good time for him if he decides to go.

Looks like this area is not state land, but do we need a Discovery Pass? If so, is there anywhere to get one somewhere near or after the meeting place at Family Grocer?

The grocery store sells them.

but do we need a Discovery Pass? If so, is there anywhere to get one somewhere near or after the meeting place at Family Grocer?

Hmmmmm
Well ya you need the Sky valley rec pass, I can hook you up with one. So just bring cash.........................:haha::stirpot: