• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hangover run?

Nice to meet you!

It was nice to meet ya as well. Very impressive 4runner you have. That thing took allot of abuse and kept going.

If your wife has any video of my Jeep, is there a way I can get it? I don't get many videos of mine when on the trails.
I have a few videos I'll post on here once I get them upload off my phone.

Lol ya I gave that thing a good ass whipping yesterday:cool: she does have some video, pm me your email and il send it to ya

I was there. Ran with a crapload of Jeeps. Didn't break. Didn't get stuck. Didn't winch. However I do have some work awaiting me.

Never saw a Jeep Liberty.

What did you tweak?

Was a fun day for sure...I rode in a red, tubed out buggy thing with a guy that knew Brad, Chop Shop for a few sections of the Busy :eek: Nicest people EVER!

I was suppose to meet up with a group but got there late. Ended up running the busy. Made it through the whole damn thing without winching. Even had an open diff xcab 3rd gen make it through no problem. I did however get bored and eventually blew out my ring and pinion half way through and had to finish in 2wd we then went through gotcha, swamp, and a couple others. Hope to actually be able to meet up next time.

What did you tweak?

Was a fun day for sure...I rode in a red, tubed out buggy thing with a guy that knew Brad, Chop Shop for a few sections of the Busy :eek: Nicest people EVER!
Got a brake caliper hanging up. No biggie.

Now, the power washing the mud off..... that's a far bigger task!