• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

I am going to try and get some good footage for Matt. I really miss videoing good old fashion trail rides :****:

I think we are actually going to get some seat time at Choccolocco, before this ride so it won't quite be a shakedown run. Truck, trailer and camper are getting loaded up this weekend to see how well the new setup is going to pull. Really I can't wait. I haven't been four days wheeling in a row in a decade or more.

Woke up this morning to temps in the mid 50's. Made me even more anxious to get up there.

SHAWNEECRAWLER said:
Does anybody have a cabin on the evarts side that they are not gonna use?

Highrolrcustoms - Not sure on exact spelling sold his buggy and had a camp spot reserved. I'm not sure if he will be going, but his spot might be open if you want.

I'm not going to be able to make the ride - I have a campsite reserved at Evarts - someone is welcome to it - if you want it just PM me and I'll call them and have it switched to your name

1st come 1st serve.

Re:

I had to fire both my parents from my store. I am still going to try and make it, but it will be a little harder now.

Planning on being in Harlan Oct 9-12.. but I need some help here. I found a bad crack/split on my Steering knuckle yesterday. Ford passenger side Dana 60. So far I haven`t found anybody with one on the shelf. The are drop shipping from Reid but, Reis is doing a wall to wall inventory and is not shipping till Thursday. This is bad for me. Does anyone know of someone that would have one instock??

truckbroke said:
Planning on being in Harlan Oct 9-12.. but I need some help here. I found a bad crack/split on my Steering knuckle yesterday. Ford passenger side Dana 60. So far I haven`t found anybody with one on the shelf. The are drop shipping from Reid but, Reis is doing a wall to wall inventory and is not shipping till Thursday. This is bad for me. Does anyone know of someone that would have one instock??

Might try Keith Bailey at Off Road Connection in Fultondale, AL. He has several parts axles there.

I may have missed it somewhere in this 19 pg thread but will we do any night wheelin? I have a handful of stuff to tie up by next Wednesday and rock lights may need moved up on the list depending on the replies. Never been to Harlan so not sure the "rules" and such.

Re:

jpony645 said:
WTF? laughing1

You are never too old to be a disappointing dad. If you are married to one, according to this guy, you are one in the same.

On a side note, I am making progress still to all my goals. The only thing that will keep me from going is sick children or a meltdown of my employees.

rpf500 said:
I may have missed it somewhere in this 19 pg thread but will we do any night wheelin? I have a handful of stuff to tie up by next Wednesday and rock lights may need moved up on the list depending on the replies. Never been to Harlan so not sure the "rules" and such.

Night ride all night all you want.

We always do.

Got a Reid Racing steering knuckle on the way from (ECGS) East Coast Gear Supply. Should be here tomorrow.. They were very willing to help and, got my knuckle shipped yesterday even though it was 4:49 p.m when I put in the order.

rpf500 said:

I'd love to do some night wheeling...just a matter of convincing a few others to join in! We'll see if he notices this or not...but my buddy in the green yoter was a lazy bum last time and wouldn't leave the house after 8pm...and I had just installed brandy ass new LED's all around my rig...never got to run them!