• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hard to hang

Status
Not open for further replies.

68jeepsterkid

Goin' up to Reiter next Saturday the 26th and we will be hitting all the hardest trails we can find(except BYS) BIG BOOTY JUDY(my jeepsters nickname) can't fit, but we will be there at around 11 at the main lot,so anyone who has an very capable rig that wants to go,see you there!!

I'm there!!!! Anybody have an open seat??? Walking all day sucks!! I need alot more video!:awesomework:

I might be going. Not in my rig though.

Hard to Hang? Are we naming our open trial runs now? You may have started a new fad......lol

Last edited:
Big Mark

Well, I am going with you Mark! and it will be hard to hang when we try to follow you,your sort of the fearless leader you know!! :D

try Eat Poop........it's gettin good!.......then Rhinoland and the Rock Garden....:fawkdancesmiley:

Oh man! I was up sunday taking some more pics and vid of the rock garden, and these 2 yots showed up and started going in the exit of eat poop, I followed them knowing it was gonna get good! They went down the hill climb right by the narly root ball, and made it up the other side! I noticed one had IFS and was open front and rear on 36's and the other was on 33's with a rear locker. . . . the best part of it all was the IFS rig was sold the nextday and they didn't want any body damage:haha:

Well they immediatly turned around after they walked ahead and realized body damage is garunteed. . . Man were they pissed and even more pissed when they attemped to get out and completly mangled the IFS rigs right side on a tree:looser: And I got 90% of it on tape:fawkdancesmiley:

Anyways sorry for that!!

Im pumped for saturday, YOU GUYS BETTER PUT ON A GOOD FAWKING SHOW FOR THE CAMERA:fawkdancesmiley:

Anybody got a free seat?????:hi:

We will be wheelin in the secret area sat. :fawkdancesmiley:

I dont care where your wheeling. . . I just need more video:awesomework:

and i already got promised a good show! so i hope i get one:cool:

I'm attempting to compile a complete video of the members on this board and of strictly reiter trails:beer: I am hoping get around 2-3hrs and short clips and pictures all compiled onto one movie and maybe even get it on this site for all the new people and for people that have never seen reiter can get an idea and really whats its all about:beer:

So i would really appreciate the chance to get you guys on film:masturbanana[1]: I will beg if I have to:eeek: I just want a chance to make a good video of reiter trails!!! I took move making classes for a year I'm not horrible at it:redneck:

IF ANYBODY HAS A SPARE SEAT I WOULD LOVE THE CHANCE TO TAG ALONG!!!:cool:

We will be wheelin in the secret area sat. :fawkdancesmiley:

Dude! Hell's ya! I've always wanted to wheel that trail. Isn't that that one with all the cool **** and that awsome stuff?

See you guys there!:awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.