• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Apparel

Watching the mail like a hawk! Can't wait to get Hardline stuff, but more importantly glad to have helped out a great cause!

ridered3 said:
Watching the mail like a hawk! Can't wait to get Hardline stuff, but more importantly glad to have helped out a great cause!

x2 :****:. Wanting to get it by next Thursday so I can wear it to HPO. If I'm going to riding in Alabama I at least want to be sporting some fine threads. :drinkers:.
Chad :dblthumb:.

JohnG said:
Second shipment landed today. We are trying to turn around and get them out, some could be Monday though.

Sounds great John. Appreciate the work and take your time on shipping. Enjoy some decent weather this weekend instead!

Got all the hoodies, shirts, and hats out today, unless you are a XXL hoodie. They sent me 10 XL, not 10 XXL. Second error!!!!!! If you ordered an XXL HOODIE and could take another size, I can ship complete tomorrow. Otherwise, I am going to ship out the hat and shirt, then ship the XXL hoodie when they arrive in 10 days or so.

JohnG said:
Got all the hoodies, shirts, and hats out today, unless you are a XXL hoodie. They sent me 10 XL, not 10 XXL. Second error!!!!!! If you ordered an XXL HOODIE and could take another size, I can ship complete tomorrow. Otherwise, I am going to ship out the hat and shirt, then ship the XXL hoodie when they arrive in 10 days or so.

I can barely fit in a XXL! too bad I didn't order Trip-X

John received our apparel just in time for the wifes birthday. She's tickled. Thanks again.

got mine. dang I said "BRIGHT BLUE" not light baby blue.
People are going to think I'm much gayer than I really am. :****:

Got my box of goodies in the mail the other day, but just having time to post. Very high quality swag, but even higher quality cause!

Got my hat and shirt last night and looks great,thanks JohnG. Can't wait to get the hoodie still got cold weather going on up here in WV. Chad :dblthumb: