• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline crashing

showtime33

It's Hell "Without Jesus"
:dunno:I know you guys have been working on it, glad it's back up and running. Makes for a very long day when I can't check out my favorite site. Hardlines the best :dblthumb:

That database error is annoying when you are needing your fix. Another one that is glad it's back up again. God forbid I have to rely on PBB or Caos alone to get me through the day. :eek:

:dblthumb:
Same here to........amazing how you get into a routine and hardline crashing just kills it.

Zuki Scott almost went into dts molaugh

Called me in a panic and about ready to throw away his pc b/c hardline.com and georgiatrailrunners.org wasnt working :****:

I thought my ole work computer done took a shat....NO HARDLINE....NO GTR.... :wtflol:

The funny thing is how that damn DATA BASE ERROR page tells you to report the problem to administrator," when you cannot even access the site" molaugh molaugh molaugh

COOL ITS BACK UP AGAIN YALL :dblthumb:

Exactly zukiscott, contact administrator and you can't access anything. I was contacting buddies getting them to see if they could login. Even to the point,of messaging Ricky B on Facebook to see of he could help. Hopefully all the bugs are gone. :dblthumb:

Gosh dang 2 days in a row its done this I was walking around the house like a lost puppy the wife asked what's wrong I looked @ her with a tear rolling down my cheek & told her the news & she laughed she has no idea how addicting this site it so I had to go to the garage & try to pass time checking on this site about every 5 mins lol glad its up & running ....we need a support group for when this site goes down

reedracing87 said:
Gosh dang 2 days in a row its done this I was walking around the house like a lost puppy the wife asked what's wrong I looked @ her with a tear rolling down my cheek & told her the news & she laughed she has no idea how addicting this site it so I had to go to the garage & try to pass time checking on this site about every 5 mins lol glad its up & running ....we need a support group for when this site goes down

Will we call it Hardline Cryers? :spin: :****:

My wife was laughing at me cause I was freaking out calling all my buddies that I know that's on hardline seeing if they could get on. Was about to go get me another phone. Pretty bad how addicted I am. Glad its up now. :dblthumb: