• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawler Stickers

Retribution

I would like Hardline Crawler stickers. Does anyone know where I can get them? If the administrators of Hardline Crawlers would produce them who would be interested? Please post your interest.

Thanks

wngrog said:
I have a TShirt with MattO's face on it for sale.

raise-your-hand-osama-bin-laden-is-a-terrorist-asshole-hand-demotivational-poster-1272848629.jpg

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

509 Media still has the template. They are a lot cheaper with a large order. If someone gets a group buy together, I am good for 10.

I would be interested in some of them,but no shirts with that guy on them. Somebody check it out and let us know.

I'm not in the Hardline Crawlers club so I cant speak for them, but historically their stickers were for CLUB members only.
I know they did a sticker run a while back, and I was given two to run on my compbuggy. I still have the skins they were on, its the Ring Gear w/ Skull logo from the top of this website.

I've always hoped these guys would be more open about selling shirts and stickers to give webmembers a sense of belonging/entitlement. But from my experience they prefer to keep it exclusive to Club Members so as not have the wrong people representing them on the trails. I see their point. It would be cool if they had some way to seperate the two. Like Hardline Crawlers Members, and Hardline Crawlers One stop Southeast Wheeling Stop swag.

I don't think it has anything to do with exclusivity anymore, we have sold shirts and coozies in the past to anyone. That said, I managed the order taking and collecting money process and it is a huge PAIN. In the end I don't even think we made enough money to cover our site costs for a year. We are not setup to handle money very well, we have never been a for profit club, we just split up our costs and each pay our share. That is why we don't charge anything to be a vendor here or really sell products of any kind for money.

When Dan was at BTF he made our club stickers, not sure if he has the file or not. Daniel has a guy in T-Town that made some for the now non-existent Hardline Motorsports. If anybody wants some Hardline stickers I can cut the motorsports and 4462 off the stack I have. It would be the die cut skull with hardline at the top. I am not shipping them or doing any of that, but you can get some from me if I ever make to it a ride.

I will bring this up at the next club meeting. We have also talked about doing shirts again. Probably will run it through a PayPal account and have shipping included. Catching up with everybody has been the bitch. There has been talk behind the sceens, so we will see what happens. What size, about 6" round?

I'd take a few stickers and a couple shirts. Can't ever have enough t-shirts. :****:

Just curoius....What does it take to be a club member? Benefits to being a member? I've seen "clubs" around but don't know what they do.
PM me info if you want. Thanks!