• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

Eddyj said:
Suggestion: if it was to happen have a ride were everyone brings their money. That way it starts off on the right foot. More riding less bullshit.
I like it.

muddinmetal said:
I agree with Ed. Could the ride be scheduled somewhere like Hale or Morris Mountain that doesn't get much love? Maybe Stony?

Thought all rides had to be at AOP now???

I'm in though. Maybe we can get Tonyb and Muffin together and squeeze a scale to see who has the bigger set.

I will bring a hundo to stony name the date. And I will charge the battery and air the tires up!

So let's say we do this, are the powers at be going to allow it to happen? Maybe I missed that part.

The Luke said:
So let's say we do this, are the powers at be going to allow it to happen? Maybe I missed that part.

Absolutely not. It would have to be called something else, but there's nothing "they" can do to stop us as users from migrating to a new off-road oriented site. After all the pissing and moaning about how only the OG's could decide what was and wasn't a "Hardline ride", there's no way they would allow the use of the same name. Otherwise we would just be able to get this place updated.

Harderline.com here we come.

creepycrawly said:
Absolutely not. It would have to be called something else, but there's nothing "they" can do to stop us as users from migrating to a new off-road oriented site. After all the pissing and moaning about how only the OG's could decide what was and wasn't a "Hardline ride", there's no way they would allow the use of the same name. Otherwise we would just be able to get this place updated.

Harderline.com here we come.

Yep you got it.
But if you start something new, I'm not sure how you can migrate (legally speaking) the content of this site. It still belongs to the owner I think.

If it was for a fresh start, from 0, it would be simpler/easier/cheaper than the figure I threw out there

I know there's a few that refer to themselves as the limpline crawlers. So to not step on their toes we could name the new site EDcrawlers.....

I have only been on here for a short while. but would be willing to pony up $100.
But we would not be able to make down (we live in Michigan) until after tax season of 2020.

Is there a way some IT nerd could automatically forward all of TonyBolton and EddyJ's posts on the new site over to the old site so that nobody would ever actually see them?

How long can you discuss mutiny publicly before someone shuts it down? :dunno:

Neal3000 said:
Is there a way some IT nerd could automatically forward all of TonyBolton and EddyJ's posts on the new site over to the old site so that nobody would ever actually see them?
That was just mean, but funny. I'll allow it.

The Luke said:
I know there's a few that refer to themselves as the limpline crawlers. So to not step on their toes we could name the new site EDcrawlers.....

Shhhh, first rule of limpline is....
I've lost control of that group, they are letting anyone in it now. It's more or less the Murrah fan club at this point.

jeeptj99 said:
I love Hale but will they be open or will they open for us?

I'm good for 100$ and hale would definitely be a awesome place for a hardline ride and I know for a fact bill and mrs Peggy would love to host one there. There would be no problems